Windows 10: Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Discus and support Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried opening FH4 to play it but it stopped me saying this: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JayGivenchy, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I tried opening FH4 to play it but it stopped me saying this:

Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. Please help!!!!!

Thanks!

:)

JayGivenchy, Dec 12, 2018

2. error code 0x803F8001

Hello,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this error code 0x803f8001 you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also experiencing this error when accessing other applications?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Error Code 0x803F8001

Thank you for updating us. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that I provided to resolve Error Code 0x803F8001?

Jomari Arc, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Still the same issue after following your steps

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

IronWillKill, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

1. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Here’s error code

2. App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...: I live in Mexico and I bought an app in Microsoft Store, but the computer where I bought this app had the region of USA, I had to restore the computer and change the region so when I tried to install the app it said that Your app... is currently not available in your...
  3. "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need...

"Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need...: Last night i purchased Game Pass Ultimate for PC through the Xbox Beta app. After that, i downloaded Gears 5. But every time i launched it, it would tell me "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001" and since...
  4. Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...: Why am I receiving this error code when trying to launch Gears 5 with Ultimate Pass. Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  5. Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...: i got this code and i try to restart and lock it and even look it up try to do the steps nothing works if you can help me that would be good -thanks...
  6. Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6

Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6: i have a problem with my paint 3D .it was working well but suddenly this error code appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-on-our-end-heres-the-error-code/84467d69-d10d-4f74-82a4-2a2355dce77e
  7. Error code 0x803F8001.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x803F8001.: A few days ago I cannot update the specific applications (Netflix) because it throws me an error Ox803F8001), I called customer service Netflix but I have been told that it is not a Netflix problem but the Windows store. Can you help me fix this problem, please? Thank you....
  8. Error code 0x803F8001

Error code 0x803F8001: What can be done to fix the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x803f8001/e8766cba-367d-41ec-90ea-bf5d9d97b4cb
  9. xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Yesterday two games, Microsoft Sudoku and Cribbage Classic, which I have been playing for months suddenly became unusable. I received error messages:- Microsoft Sudoku s currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I purchased this last year, been playing it off and on for months. now suddenly I don't own it anymore. I'm desperately confused and frustrated. I've reset the windows store, and all that did was remove it from my apps list entirely. It's probably been 2 months since I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

2. 0x803f8001 microsoft account

3. microsoft mahjong is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

4. microsoft jigsaw is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  5. Forza Horizon 3 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  6. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  7. Cloud Raiders is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  8. microsoft store error code 0x803f8001,
  9. roblox 0x803f8001,
  10. if you need it heres the error code,
  11. tigerball is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  12. gaming services error Prey is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  13. is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need,
  14. microsoft minesweeper is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  15. helloneighbor is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001