Windows 10: Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft

Discus and support Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all - Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft on Thursday, June 24th @ 11:00 EST:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Compumind Win User

Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft

Hi all - Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft on Thursday, June 24th @ 11:00 EST: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/event You can also add the .ics file to your calendar app, as a reminder: ICS File Extension - What is an .ics file and how do I open it? Enjoy!

:)

Compumind, Jun 19, 2021

2. Microsoft Account Invitation Email Not Received so Account Still Pending.

Hi Aldo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Can you share few information regarding the issue?

Does both the members log in using their emails?

Are you referring to the invitation to join in Family Safety?

Are you trying to invite the users in family safety, if yes then you need to remove the users who are not receiving the invitation and then re-create the users in the family safety online page.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/family#/

• Check the user which says invitation has been sent.

• Click on remove link.

• Select the user with the invitation has been sent message.

• Click the add link where you enter the users email address.

I suggest you to follow this steps if you are talking about email invitation about family safety.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Invite someone in Calendar not appearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open the Calendar app.
    • Place the cursor on the event created.
    • Click on more details button.
    • In invite someone box, type the name or Email address of the person you want to invite.
    • Click on send invite.

For more information, you may refer the following Microsoft help article.

Calendar app help

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft

Shattered Horizon Beta Invites!

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP IS OCTOBER 5TH!

Who wants an invite?

You must meet these requirements:

• be 18 years or older
    • live in Europe, US or Canada
    • have a Steam account
    • and have the necessary PC hardware (listed below)
    If you want an invite (this does not guarantee you an invite, just gives you a chance), go here and list me (DanishDevil) as the Referrer.

PC Hardware:
    • Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64bit)
    • Dual-core processor, E6700 or higher recommended
    • 2GB or more of RAM
    • DirectX 10 graphics card; 9800 GTX or higher recommended
    • Broadband network access
    • Steam installed and a Steam account set up

DanishDevil, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft

1. Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft - Similar Threads - Here's invite presentation

2. What is You're invited to try Microsoft 365 for free, it display here on the right side

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is You're invited to try Microsoft 365 for free, it display here on the right side: When I ask a question here on the right side I see "You're invited to try Microsoft 365 for free",refer screen shot I am already using 365 I guess. Can any one explain about this message. Thank you...
  3. What is You're invited to try Microsoft 365 for free, it display here on the right side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is You're invited to try Microsoft 365 for free, it display here on the right side: When I ask a question here on the right side I see "You're invited to try Microsoft 365 for free",refer screen shot I am already using 365 I guess. Can any one explain about this message. Thank you...
  4. What is You're invited to try Microsoft 365 for free, it display here on the right side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft family invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft family invite: I keep trying to invite my daughter to join the family. After entering her email I keep getting the following message:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: vbGCCR14lk2WO9Lh.22.115I received this message last night, so I waited til the...
  6. microsoft family invite

microsoft family invite: I keep trying to invite my daughter to join the family. After entering her email I keep getting the following message:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: vbGCCR14lk2WO9Lh.22.115I received this message last night, so I waited til the...
  7. Microsoft Family Invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Invite: I received an invite for Microsoft Family Safety and it says it came from someone that has been stalking me. Is there a way to find the IP address of the person that sent the invite?...
  8. Microsoft Family Invite

Microsoft Family Invite: I received an invite for Microsoft Family Safety and it says it came from someone that has been stalking me. Is there a way to find the IP address of the person that sent the invite?...
  9. Is Windows 11 Here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Windows 11 Here?: Did You Created Windows 10? I Dont Know Is Windows 11 Is Here Or Not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-here/2883e5e9-46a8-4c36-8bd5-c6c082cfd1ec
  10. W here has my presentation ebook gone to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W here has my presentation ebook gone to?: Hello I have spent 3 weeks creating an ebook in powerpoint. Many many hours. Today my ebook is no longer there? it has been saved many times, All I get is the creation/template of it which I started back in January, so all my hard work has disappeared?????????? The saved...