Windows 10: Here’s the video to my question. It’s like instant hibernation. It’s plugged in. So I...

Discus and support Here’s the video to my question. It’s like instant hibernation. It’s plugged in. So I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Barf2018 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Barf2018, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Here’s the video to my question. It’s like instant hibernation. It’s plugged in. So I...

/u/Barf2018, Sep 9, 2020

2. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Sep 9, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Here’s the video to my question. It’s like instant hibernation. It’s plugged in. So I...

Windows 10 full screen on video after hibernation problem

Hi Arjun,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error message while enlarging the video after turning on computer from hibernation?
    • What is the model number of the laptop?
    • Do you face the same issue on Internet Explorer?

If you are facing the same issue on Internet Explorer, I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick,
    it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Here’s the video to my question. It’s like instant hibernation. It’s plugged in. So I...

1. Here’s the video to my question. It’s like instant hibernation. It’s plugged in. So I... - Similar Threads - Here’s video question

2. Have a very technical question I'd like answers to. Here we go:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a very technical question I'd like answers to. Here we go:: So I have been having some rather serious issues with my windows machine for quite awhile now, and some even seem to persist through clean installs of both Win10 Home & Pro, as well as Win11 Home & Pro. Some of the issues include: NT SYSTEM AUTHORITY user making changes to...
  3. Have a very technical question I'd like answers to. Here we go:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have a very technical question I'd like answers to. Here we go:: So I have been having some rather serious issues with my windows machine for quite awhile now, and some even seem to persist through clean installs of both Win10 Home & Pro, as well as Win11 Home & Pro. Some of the issues include: NT SYSTEM AUTHORITY user making changes to...
  4. So when I plug in my second monitor, the first one's colors are a lot cooler. Sort of like...

So when I plug in my second monitor, the first one's colors are a lot cooler. Sort of like...: So I have one big monitor that is also a TV, it is just connected to my PC by an hdmi cable. But when I plugged in my second monitor, then the first's colors get so much cooler, like more gray/blueish than usual. It is only on the big monitor, and only when the other is...
  5. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  6. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  7. i have a question about hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    i have a question about hibernation: in the past when i was on windows 10 build 1809 the laptop went to sleep when i closed the lid and it woke up when i opened the lid and the screen turned on. i didnt have to press the power button to wake up the laptop and opening the lid will wake up the laptop regardless of...
  8. Two Hibernation Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Two Hibernation Questions: It is entirely possible that one or both of these cannot be answered, and I am posting mainly out of curiosity rather than any serous concern. Yesterday, for the first time with this computer, which was put into service around 01May2020, there was a power outage that lasted...
  9. So I have a question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was an error and no changes were made, what should I do? Thanks :) submitted by /u/TheRobotNot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eopo9b/so_i_have_a_question/
  10. Windows 10 instantly reactivates after hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 instantly reactivates after hibernate: I'm not entirely sure if it's hibernate or sleep. But it's the only option available in the shutdown menu, so i hope you know what i'm talking about. It's a desktop. And it does put the machine into sleep, but it instantly turns the machine back on. I have no idea how to...