Windows 10: Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach

Discus and support Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; An email compromise is one of the worst data breaches that a person could experience online, so here’s what you should know: Among the account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Borg 386, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach

Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Sep 25, 2016
  2. Time Lady Win User

EMail

Here's
    Yahoo's help
    section about it.

Sounds like this isn't your problem though.

Yahoo has had a data breach recently so it may be that your account is in lock down until you change your password.

Time Lady, Sep 25, 2016
  3. JoeV_726 Win User
    Security breach

I just received a message on my phone for the yahoo account key when I did not do anything. I would like immediate help as soon as possible because I am unsure whether they got in or not and if they will change passwords. I already had a attempt of a breach
    into my skype last week which resulted in me unable to get my account due to it being temporarily suspended. Please help me anyone who knows what I should do.

JoeV_726, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach

Yahoo......my good old day email, but now I'm using GMAIL and people still using Yahoo today?!

RubberDucky, Sep 25, 2016
  5. Hi:

If you read the full article, you'll see that the vulnerability extends beyond that of just having a yahoo mail account.*Sad

Further information along those lines (albeit from the MSM, not the "tech" press):

You could have a Yahoo account without even knowing it - Sep. 23, 2016

{Offered "as is", not to start a FUD fight...}

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach

1. Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach - Similar Threads - Here's should Yahoo

2. Crystal Meth: What You Should Know

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Crystal Meth: What You Should Know: Crystal meth is the normal name for crystal methamphetamine, a solid and profoundly habit-forming drug that influences the focal sensory system. There is no legitimate use for it. It comes in clear crystal lumps or sparkling blue-white rocks. Likewise called "ice" or "glass,"...
  3. Anybody here know what this is about?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody here know what this is about?: submitted by /u/-Chicken_of_the_cave [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhgg7s/anybody_here_know_what_this_is_about/
  4. Do any of you know what this is

Do any of you know what this is: There's a program that's called "Windows Driver Package - Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Wireless controller for PLAYSTATION(R)3 Driver Package (01/20/2012 1.4.0.0). I wouldn't have worried about it except for the fact that I haven't used my ps3 in a long time, and when I...
  5. HELP! Don't know what to do from here!

HELP! Don't know what to do from here!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harveyy_01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg88ut/help_dont_know_what_to_do_from_here/
  6. do you know anything about pcblazes.com or inilink.com

do you know anything about pcblazes.com or inilink.com: We have gotten info from both this com are they really ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-you-know-anything-about-pcblazescom-or/dad6be5e-e01d-42e7-9acb-7106135f51a1
  7. Windows 7 End of Support is here – What you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 End of Support is here – What you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 7, one of the most successful operating system, is finally into its last year of the end of support. The end of support date for Windows 7 SP1 is still January 14, 2020, and Microsoft is sending out a [...] This post Windows 7 End of Support is here...
  8. Do you know What is ByteFence?

Do you know What is ByteFence?: [ATTACH] Is ByteFence Anti Malware Safe? What is ByteFence ? ByteFence is a reliable anti-malware program designed and marketed by Byte Technologies. Many believe it to be a virus, but in reality, it is not. The critical executable file of this product is called...
  9. do you know What is ByteFence ?

do you know What is ByteFence ?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-you-know-what-is-bytefence/300eb3af-0487-4f55-8086-cc28079cce34
  10. What you need to know about DDR4 memory

in Windows 10 News
    What you need to know about DDR4 memory: Most computer technologies only last a short time before they are replaced by something new, but DDR RAM is one of the few that tends to last a while before being replaced. The original DDR SDRAM was launched in 2000 and lasted three years before being replaced in 2003 by...