Windows 10: Here's what's next for Windows 10

Discus and support Here's what's next for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 is now available as a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users. While millions are performing the upgrade this week, Microsoft is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by heyyahblah, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Here's what's next for Windows 10

Source

:)

heyyahblah, Jul 30, 2015
  2. damo_uk24 Win User

What is next for Windows 10?

Release version.

damo_uk24, Jul 30, 2015
  3. What is next for Windows 10?

Next is relatiive to what you have. What build are you running? Are you running the release version or are you an insider?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 30, 2015
  4. Burgurne Win User

Here's what's next for Windows 10

If this means we can begin to use extentions soon in Edge, then I will want to try Edge out. Some of the extentions I use today in Chrome is a must, and some is only for my own laziness.

Burgurne, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Extensions in Edge may make me give up Chrome.

thegeriatric, Jul 30, 2015
  6. I've already given up Chrome *Dinesh, I've never used extensions apart from those installed by 3rd party Antiviruses. Although I did install Chrome, but mostly just to import my bookmarks.

fracking4oil, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Wenda Win User
    I'm staying with IE and Firefox.

Wenda, Jul 30, 2015
  8. VBS
    VBs Win User

Edge maybe is fast in benchmarks but it doesn't have some basic features that other browsers even IE11 have.
    To name few.
    There is no right click save as.. option. (even Microsoft developer site such as Channel 9: Videos for developers from the people building Microsoft Products Services uses save as.. to download videos).
    Search engine customization is very poor
    NCR(no country redirect) option missing (I travel a lot and live in various countries, so I get search results, pages etc. in languages that I'm not so good with).
    And many other features are missing or inferior.
    I really want to like edge, but for what is it now I'm better with IE 11.

9. Is too!

Here's what's next for Windows 10 [​IMG]

10. Now that's more like it... Extensions are for me both the must and the last thing missing in the Edge...ehm. They are the only reason why I am using both Edge and Firefox. BTW: Internet Download Manager supports Edge even nowHere's what's next for Windows 10 :)

Olivir2014, Jul 30, 2015
  11. gdscrtr Win User
    He's right there is no right click save as to save a web page but you can right click save a picture as you've shown. To save a web page you can use Onenote but I've used it sparingly and prefer the old method more.
    Here's what's next for Windows 10 [​IMG]

gdscrtr, Jul 30, 2015
  12. You can also share a webpage to OneNote or email.

13. Johnml Win User

I hope LastPass can support Edge. I only works well in Chrome and I would love to dump Chrome.

Johnml, Jul 30, 2015
  14. LastPass works in FF.

John Pombrio, Jul 30, 2015
  15. Gary Win User
    Edge is still not a final product, wait until MS is finished with it before passing Judgement. I use Firefox and always will but Edge is quite fast and with some extensions it might be usable.

Thema:

1. Here's what's next for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Here's what's next

2. Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10: so it goes like this i need help debloating a copy of windows 10. i would tackle this on my own, but the youtube video deblote series i found is about 12 hours long; 11 videos in all. piss on that... i already got W10Privacy and i know a lot of other things but in my head not...
  3. What’s next for Microsoft’s Windows 10 in 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Microsoft’s Windows 10 in 2020: The next two Windows 10 updates, codenamed ’20H1′ and ’20H2′ reflect Microsoft’s new approach to split the major feature releases into two. The first update ’20H1′ would be a full-fledged update with new features, and the second update of the year will only contain...
  4. Here is what's next after Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 News
    Here is what's next after Windows 10 version 1909: Microsoft released Windows 10 version 1909 in November 2019; the new major version of Windows 10 was just a minor update that did not introduce many new features or changes to the system. Windows 10 devices that run older versions of the operating system can be upgraded to...
  5. Here’s what you can expect from Skype on Windows over the next few months

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s what you can expect from Skype on Windows over the next few months: We had earlier reported that Microsoft is working on a new version for its Skype app for all platforms. The company rolled out a new version 8.0 of Skype app earlier in the month advising users to upgrade to the latest version since the older version 7.0 will be discontinued...
  6. What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10: With Windows 10, we are focused on delivering a simpler, more powerful and intelligent IT experience by deepening integration across Microsoft’s products, creating a unified Microsoft 365 solution. Windows Autopilot simplifies the deployment of new Windows 10 devices in your...
  7. Fresh install of Windows 10 what next?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh install of Windows 10 what next?: Really I know to update drivers from manufacturers websites, but mainly just curious as to what programs are favored with everyone. Anti virus, registry cleaners, disk defrag, whatever else. Also wondering if Windows Defender is worth keeping or if any other Windows programs...
  8. Hi,here is my memory.dmp information,what is next?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi,here is my memory.dmp information,what is next?: Last tuesday I have problems with one of my disk and this was the memory.dmp info: Code: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.16299.15 X86Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [F:\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update in the homestretch: Here's what's next

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update in the homestretch: Here's what's next: Update: Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017 - - Windows 10 Forums With a flurry of recent Windows 10 preview releases, anyone in the Windows Insider Program Fast ring has a right to feel exhausted. What comes next? Based on past development cycles,...
  10. What’s next for Windows 10 IoT Core

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Windows 10 IoT Core: Back in early August I was pleased to announce the Windows Insider release of Windows 10 IoT Core, a version of Windows 10 targeted towards small, embedded devices that may or may not have screens, and the response from you has been tremendous. We’ve received a lot of...