Windows 10: Heroes of Might and Magic VII - game crashes while loading a saved game

Discus and support Heroes of Might and Magic VII - game crashes while loading a saved game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game crashes while loading a saved game of an auto generated map. I've tried to troubleshoot this bug with the support team of the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eeilon, Nov 8, 2019.

1. eeilon Win User

Heroes of Might and Magic VII - game crashes while loading a saved game

My game crashes while loading a saved game of an auto generated map.

I've tried to troubleshoot this bug with the support team of the game manufacturer (Ubisoft).

Among other things, they made me reinstall the game, update graphical drivers, BIOS, activate the game in safe mode / as administrator and many other combinations and repeats of these steps. After nine months they told me to contact Microsoft as "my issue is based on my operating system".

The problem is, I don't see any options for official Microsoft support on gaming issues on PC.

The only option I've found in this subject is posting in the community forums.

Who should I contact regarding this problem? Is there any official Microsoft support for these kind of problems?

Thanks in advance,

Udi

:)

eeilon, Nov 8, 2019
  2. KCVinson Win User

Windows 10 causes Heroes of Might & Magic 3 crashes

Windows 10 PC causes Heroes of Might & Magic 3 to crash. It keeps stopping the program in play. The issue is Windows 10, not the Heroes III game. Yes, it is an older game, but it should work better in Windows 10, not closed and stopped by it. How can
    this issue be fixed? I have grown tired of it stopping all the time. You need to fix windows 10 to allow older games to still be played on the PC.

KCVinson, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Heroes of Might And Magic II and Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to uninstall the game and trying installing it in compatibility mode.

Step 1: Uninstall the game.

Follow the below steps:

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Heroes of Might And Magic IIand click on
    Unistall.

Step 2: Download the game from the manufacturer's website and install it in compatibility mode.To install a program in Compatibility mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 8, 2019
  4. KarenB123 Win User

Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game

The Disney Magic Kingdoms game keeps aborting during loading. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

KarenB123, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Heroes of Might and Magic VII - game crashes while loading a saved game - Similar Threads - Heroes Might Magic

2. i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2: why doesent kompability work on windows if there is that function avaliable? im a fan of old games and i have never ever had any kompability settings work for me. so its usually like 2-4 weeks of reading shady stuff online before i can play an old game like heroes of might...
  3. i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2: why doesent kompability work on windows if there is that function avaliable? im a fan of old games and i have never ever had any kompability settings work for me. so its usually like 2-4 weeks of reading shady stuff online before i can play an old game like heroes of might...
  4. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game: Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on everything seemed fine. I was play Fortnite with my friends when my game crashed. Fortnite rarely crashes for me but I...
  5. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game: Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on everything seemed fine. I was play Fortnite with my friends when my game crashed. Fortnite rarely crashes for me but I...
  6. saving/loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving/loading games: I've just recently invested in a gaming laptop no issues with anything but when I'm paying games from the games pass I'm unable to save my data however there is a saved file there and when i go to load that saved file it comes up "error could not load database"just looking...
  7. Laptop crashing while loading games.

Laptop crashing while loading games.: So, I was playing a game and I wanted to re-install it on my SSD. after doing so, my computer started crashing no BSoD, just straight to bootup. So, I ran a virus check, verified the game, updated all my drivers and my computer continued to crash, re-installed the game. Next...
  8. Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game: The Disney Magic Kingdoms game keeps aborting during loading. Any thoughts on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-disney-magic-kingdoms-game/16ae7266-0916-48fd-a2d1-f26997953b98
  9. Functionality of Heroes of Might & Magic III is lost after W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Functionality of Heroes of Might & Magic III is lost after W10 update: After the last Windows 10 update one of my computer games doesn't work properly. It's Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's blade. It starts without initial promotion video and without sounds. It's like all values are set to zero including sound. In the agme I have to...
  10. Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games

Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games: Dear people. My PC freeze randomly while gaming. (Cities Skylines, 7Days to Die, Minecraft) Me and my son check everything: RAM, Mainboard, CPU, GPU, SSD, HDD, even the SATA cable. I've got a new power adapter too. (450W) Yesterday I use the troubleshooting in Win10 for my...