Windows 10: HEROSET ransomware .heroset extension

Discus and support HEROSET ransomware .heroset extension in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to open any documents and photos or pdf file(all file is decrypted). .heroset extension is showing. ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mohammad Azhad, Jun 9, 2019.

1. HEROSET ransomware .heroset extension

I am unable to open any documents and photos or pdf file(all file is decrypted). .heroset extension is showing.

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
    All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
    The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
    This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
    What guarantees you have?
    You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
    But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
    You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
    https://we.tl/t-BTtULebL7F
    Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
    Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
    Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
    Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Our Telegram account:
    @datarestore

Your personal ID:
    098bnvvbfgfgkG1dtK5LDM2Yrf4tbMDhbtLTNdaczjdPQm5IGuJw

* Moved from Windows 7/Security

:)

Mohammad Azhad, Jun 9, 2019

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

HEROSET ransomware .heroset extension

1. HEROSET ransomware .heroset extension - Similar Threads - HEROSET ransomware heroset

2. Ransomware qlkm extension.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware qlkm extension.: Split from this thread. Please read the first page of theSTOP DJVU Ransomware Support Topic for an updated summary of this ransomware, it's variants andpossible decryption solutions with instructions. The decrypter will only attempt to decrypt a file with a known ID...
  3. Ransomware with ".wlzfgvn" file extension

Ransomware with ".wlzfgvn" file extension: Split from this thread. I have a ransomware attack, and the files end with ".wlzfgvn". I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-with-wlzfgvn-file-extension/7be18b02-73b5-4ad7-acad-094e4dc790d9
  4. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

.domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware: My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files...
  5. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware: My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files...
  6. Remove .promoz Extension Virus Ransomware

Remove .promoz Extension Virus Ransomware: Hi Sir I am very problem my pc. My pc all drive .promoz extension croup. I cant not open file or song. Please insulation step by step. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-promoz-extension-virus-ransomware/e0e01e27-825e-490e-997d-d31cb5f65695
  7. Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware

Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware: Dear Team, I am facing an issue with my windows 10 PC that some of my documents are renamed with '.ACFJKSO' extension. If I am trying to rename the file nothing is happening. From these symptoms I realized that it is a Torjan- Ransom like CBT- Locker. Does any one have a...
  8. Gandcrab v5.1 Ransomware .haznspmwlw Extension

Gandcrab v5.1 Ransomware .haznspmwlw Extension: Split from this thread. same here my laptop is infected with a ransomware called Gandcrab v5.1 file extention : haznspmwlw I need help removing it plz if anyone knows anything regarding it thanx...
  9. Ransomware- TRO file extension

Ransomware- TRO file extension: I have been attacked by a ransomware virus and at the same time my windows was crashed. When reinstalled the window i notify that i am hunted by some bad person. Know i am unable to use my files. All the files are added with file extension .tro, please help me. * Moved from...
  10. RANSOMWARE VIRUS .DJVUS extension

RANSOMWARE VIRUS .DJVUS extension: My all files encrypted to .DJVUS extension ( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-virus-djvus-extension/bdab87f9-ba8f-4928-bf72-159d42dcb935