Windows 10: Heu guys, help me pls...

Discus and support Heu guys, help me pls... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a big problem, when I turn on my pc (desktop) he stops in the windows 10 logo and the blue screen appear, and then he restarts and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rochitazz_4, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Heu guys, help me pls...

Hello, I have a big problem, when I turn on my pc (desktop) he stops in the windows 10 logo and the blue screen appear, and then he restarts and is always doing this. How can I fix it?

submitted by /u/Rochitazz_4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rochitazz_4, Mar 25, 2020

2. Pls help me guys ...!

Guys , pls help me !! i have a really seriosly problem : My local disk C is almost full , and i get a notification to clear some storage .... after i press it , he directed me to the Storage section when it scans
    my system to clean it .... the problem is , before it finished that scan , it directed me to the principal Storage page , and i pressed Manage Storage Spaces and then i pressed Create A new Pool .... he gived me an error , and then my Local Disc E dissapear
    ..... now i have only local disc C and D ..... on my local disc E i was having one terrabite memory ..... pls help me !!! can i recover my Local disc E ? if yes , how ???? i was having many important files on it .... pls , help me !!!

AlexChelaru, May 25, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 25, 2020
  4. Heu guys, help me pls...

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Heu guys, help me pls...

1. Heu guys, help me pls... - Similar Threads - Heu guys help

2. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  3. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  4. pls help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me with...: this thing always show since avira prime delete a system32 because it think the file have a virus and then it terminates the file but I cannot do anything about it pls help...
  5. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Pls. help me guys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls. help me guys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trophycalt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lar36n/pls_help_me_guys/
  10. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...