Windows 10: HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer without Windows Store?

Discus and support HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer without Windows Store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all. My work laptop has Windows 10 V 1809 Build 17763.1397. Enterprise edition. The IT department seems to have installed an image that doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pitbull_Raven, Sep 4, 2020.

1. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer without Windows Store?

Hi all.

My work laptop has Windows 10 V 1809 Build 17763.1397. Enterprise edition. The IT department seems to have installed an image that doesn't have the Windows Store present. So I cannot install anything using the Windows Store or links from the Windows Store.

Is there any way I can get the
    HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer

Offline installer or sideload command?

Help much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Pitbull_Raven
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pitbull_Raven, Sep 4, 2020
  2. AABakke Win User

"HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" installed on computer but missing from Microsoft Store list

I checked Microsoft Store again. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer still doesn't appear on the update list. I ran updates anyway, and it was updated, along with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and a few other apps.

The new version number for HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer is 1.0.31823.0, which contains the patch. Issue resolved.

AABakke, Sep 4, 2020
  3. MarkFilipak.Windows, Sep 4, 2020
  4. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer without Windows Store?

HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer

Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry if I didn't make my situation clear.

What I seek is the driver advertised here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer/9n4wgh0z6vhq?activetab=pivotHEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer without Windows Store? :eek:verviewtab

The page above apparently wants to install the driver via the Internet. Because my Windows is not connected to the Internet, installation via the Internet is impossible.

What I need is a direct link to the driver so I can download it. Can you help?

MarkFilipak.Windows, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer without Windows Store?

1. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer without Windows Store? - Similar Threads - HEVC Video Extensions

2. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library: Why do some computers have the codex to view HEVC files and some computers do not have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer-not/ffe57966-0974-4260-be8c-2c87e0c15378
  3. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library: Why do some computers have the codex to view HEVC files and some computers do not have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer-not/ffe57966-0974-4260-be8c-2c87e0c15378
  4. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is the "HEVC Video extensions from device manufacturer" not on my coworkers PC if we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the "HEVC Video extensions from device manufacturer" not on my coworkers PC if we...: I have tried applying GPO updates multiple times that allow for this policy. I also updated windows 10. It does have the HEIF Image extensions, but not the HEVC video extensions to get the new apple extension that is heic. I tried the fix of signing out of the Microsoft...
  6. Why is the "HEVC Video extensions from device manufacturer" not on my coworkers PC if we...

Why is the "HEVC Video extensions from device manufacturer" not on my coworkers PC if we...: I have tried applying GPO updates multiple times that allow for this policy. I also updated windows 10. It does have the HEIF Image extensions, but not the HEVC video extensions to get the new apple extension that is heic. I tried the fix of signing out of the Microsoft...
  7. "HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" installed on computer but missing from...

"HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" installed on computer but missing from...: I became aware of CVE-2020-17022 Microsoft Windows Codecs Library Remote Code Execution Vulnerability. The FAQ says I'm affected if I have "HEVC video extensions from device manufacturer" installed. I do! It says I'll get the updated bugfix version via the Microsoft Store...
  8. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer

HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer: Why is HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer showing as temporarily unavailable? It was available up to a couple of months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer/50b3ac5d-b53b-4bac-b188-a84518129651
  9. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer: The teaser is here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer/9n4wgh0z6vhq?activetab=pivot:overviewtab How can I get this? Windows is not connected to the Internet. Thanks a lot, Mark....
  10. "HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" installed on computer but missing from...

"HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" installed on computer but missing from...: I became aware of bugs CVE-2020-1457 and CVE-2020-1425 a couple of days ago, and tried to figure out whether I'm affected and how to fix the problem. Five of my computers have "HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" installed. I didn't install it. The latest...