Windows 10: Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error

Discus and support Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My aunt gave me a used tablet Hexa Bluem, she forgot her password and couldn't access her old email to restore it. I tried to follow the given... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by genesis parana, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error

Hi,My aunt gave me a used tablet Hexa Bluem, she forgot her password and couldn't access her old email to restore it. I tried to follow the given instructions in here on how to reset pc a windows tablet using Reset PC function. But it only giving me blue screen with 2 blank buttons. I also tried to reformat it using bootable usb drive but its not working. Can someone please help me on how to be able to use this old tablet of her?

:)

genesis parana, Jan 29, 2023

2. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Jan 29, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error

Best tablet / notebook pc?

Hello,

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet / notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT.other tablets / notebook pc..

thx..

freebird_9924, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error

1. Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error - Similar Threads - Hexa Bluem Tablet

2. Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?: Hello, I've having an issue with the Tablet PC Settings on a Windows 10 PC resetting everytime the PC is shut down. I don't know if it's intentional, but my goal would be to find a way to have the PC remember the settings.I have a MIMO tablet that I use as a secondary screen...
  3. Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?: Hello, I've having an issue with the Tablet PC Settings on a Windows 10 PC resetting everytime the PC is shut down. I don't know if it's intentional, but my goal would be to find a way to have the PC remember the settings.I have a MIMO tablet that I use as a secondary screen...
  4. Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hexa Bluem windows 8.1 Tablet Reset PC Error: Hi,My aunt gave me a used tablet Hexa Bluem, she forgot her password and couldn't access her old email to restore it. I tried to follow the given instructions in here on how to reset pc a windows tablet using Reset PC function. But it only giving me blue screen with 2 blank...
  6. Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet: Hi I need help because I don't work it factory reset on the kiano Intelect 8 Ms tablet.Currently I have a problem to go menu to factory settings because this tablet does not support touch in the Uefi/Efi Bios Menu.I have an external keyboard with a built-in TouchPad mouse....
  7. Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet

Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet: Hi I need help because I don't work it factory reset on the kiano Intelect 8 Ms tablet.Currently I have a problem to go menu to factory settings because this tablet does not support touch in the Uefi/Efi Bios Menu.I have an external keyboard with a built-in TouchPad mouse....
  8. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  9. Error code: 1-8

Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  10. Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet.: I was just about to sell my tablet and wanted to get rid of all of my info from the tablet. I must have accidentally uninstalled the operating system and now I can't get the tablet to work. everytime I turn the tablet on I get an error message saying that there was an...