Windows 10: Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything

Discus and support Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey my account is hacked and locked date 11\8\2021I try to call support in 08000000325 please this account more thank 9 years with me my number with me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaythamHN, Aug 15, 2021.

1. HaythamHN Win User

Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything

Hey my account is hacked and locked date 11\8\2021I try to call support in 08000000325 please this account more thank 9 years with me my number with me now to contact me 00201063732438. And my Gmail with me now *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

HaythamHN, Aug 15, 2021
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Slibeck Win User
    Lock or Delete hacked account

Still no reply from MicroSoft....

I really need to lock down or reset the account of mine that has been hacked.

Slibeck, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything

Steam Account Hacked

Hey I also had same issues with Steam, solved it easily at the end myself. Have a password that is a mix of random numbers and letters (capital and lowercase), also don't ever save credentials on the system. Somehow they manage even to get it that way. Then write the new password down on a piece of paper and remove anything that has to do with STEAM on your mail. Also my mail account was hacked once, so I also changed that password. It's a mix of "joker signs" (@#$ and so on), numbers and letters.

It's so complex, I have it written down on a piece of paper or I'll just forget it myself.

TechnicalFreak, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything

1. Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything - Similar Threads - Hey account got

2. I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: I was looking in my pc then i restarted it , when its turned on and i tried to sign in it gives me two accounts to sign in , the first one is my main administrator account and the second was added after the restart , when i want to sign in to my administrator account it do...
  3. I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: I was looking in my pc then i restarted it , when its turned on and i tried to sign in it gives me two accounts to sign in , the first one is my main administrator account and the second was added after the restart , when i want to sign in to my administrator account it do...
  4. I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked: Someone got access to my account and changed the email address to which verification codes are sent, he was also able to remove the 2fa I set up and also unlinked the authenticator, I was able to appeal and get teh account back by providing some confidential infoirmation...
  6. Account got hacked

Account got hacked: Someone got access to my account and changed the email address to which verification codes are sent, he was also able to remove the 2fa I set up and also unlinked the authenticator, I was able to appeal and get teh account back by providing some confidential infoirmation...
  7. my account got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account got hacked: and PLEASE do not send the acsr because that wont even work cus i had 2fa on that account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked/db5970f0-770b-4110-b941-7a5bbae56165
  8. My Account got hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account got hacked.: Hallo Microsoft Team,Erstmal beschreibe ich die Situation.Heute morgen wollte ich mich mit meinem Microsoft Kono anmelden aber dies konnte ich nicht da meine Email Adresse sowie mein Passwort nicht funktionierte. Es wurde mir immer die Meldung angezeigt das mein Konto nicht...
  9. My Account got hacked.

My Account got hacked.: Hallo Microsoft Team,Erstmal beschreibe ich die Situation.Heute morgen wollte ich mich mit meinem Microsoft Kono anmelden aber dies konnte ich nicht da meine Email Adresse sowie mein Passwort nicht funktionierte. Es wurde mir immer die Meldung angezeigt das mein Konto nicht...
  10. Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into: Hi! I’m currently having an issue regarding my Microsoft account which had it’s password and email of choice changed when the email associated with it got hacked into it, though since then, I have managed to get ahold of this original email of mineNow considering that this...