Windows 10: hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin'

Discus and support hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 was updated in January since that moment the keyboardis not working. What is your suggestion?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Avon Avon1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin'

My Windows 10 was updated in January since that moment the keyboardis not working. What is your suggestion?

:)

Avon Avon1, Feb 13, 2020

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 touch keyboard has stopped appearing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

A quick question before we proceed:

What is the KB number of the update you have installed?

To know the KB numbers of the failing updates, follow the below steps:

• In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
      • In the left pane, click View update history.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to enable touch keyboard when there is no keyboard attached to the device.

• Press the Windows key
      or click on Start icon.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Devices.
    • Click on Typing.
    • Scroll down and toggle on: Automatically show the touch keyboard in windowed apps when there's no keyboard attached
      to your device.

Method 2:

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

2. Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

2. Next click on Action center and select Tablet Mode.

3. Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

5. Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Rey Cam Win User

hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin'

Keyboard stops responding since last Windows update

Hi,

The latest update may have caused an altered setting in your keyboard configuration.
    Let us run the troubleshooter for Windows 10 keyboard to determine the cause of the issue and fix it.

Kindly follow the steps below:

• Select
      Start
      (Windows logo on the lower left corner of your screen).
    • Click
      Settings.
    • Click
      on Update & security
    • Choose
      Troubleshoot.
    • Under the
      Troubleshoot page, click on
      Keyboard, Find and fix problems with your computer's keyboard.
    • Then click on
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Kindly check your basic keyboard functions (without the game on) and see if the issue was fixed.

If the issue persists you may also follow the steps under Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.

If the above steps will not work, kindly get back to us with
    current version and build number of your Windows 10 Computer.

To know these details, follow the steps below:

• Select the
      Start
      button.

• Type
      About your PC.
    • Press
      Enter
      to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC.

Let us know what happens after doing the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Rey Cam, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin'

1. hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin' - Similar Threads - hey update keyboard

2. Ctrl keys not workins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl keys not workins: Both of my control keys on y laptop have suddenly stopped working. They work for a bit then they stop and they work for a bit then they stop. This only happens on windows because i have a dual boot of windows and linux and the keyboard works well on linux. I've reset,...
  3. Windows not workin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not workin: Nothing on my computer is working I dont know what happened i can see my files but i cant open them because it says i dont have an app to open the file. The start menu nor cortana work im so frustrated i dont know what to do im not very computer savy and im freaking out i...
  4. keyboard stop work after windows updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard stop work after windows updates: keyboard stop work after Windows updates ,totally. I use on screen one ,it is crazy to klick on every letter ,what to do? no warranties. its Lenovo laptop. Thanks for help....
  5. Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone": Hi, Today I tried opening excel to make some tables for personal use and got an error stating the file didn't exist or had been moved which was the same for every microsoft office application. I selected the repair button and got another error which led me to the help site...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after update: So yesterday when i turned off my pc the windows installed a update. Now when i turn on my pc my keyboard and mouse dont work. Need some help plsss. submitted by /u/BlackBaad [link] [comments]...
  7. Keyboard stops working after sometime. This is after the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard stops working after sometime. This is after the latest update: also the mousepad has completely stopped working. have to restart my pc again and again. anyone got any idea why? hp laptop paviliin g6. submitted by /u/svayam--bhagavan [link] [comments]...
  8. Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin: I have purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro 6 but working of mouse and keyboard is intermittent. Have updated latest release for Windows 10. Do I need to send the machine back to Amazon?...
  9. Stop Cortana responding to "hey"?

Stop Cortana responding to "hey"?: When I play music, Cortana gets activated three or four times per hour by responding to what the algorithm interprets as "hey" (even if it's entirely instrumental music). I haven't yet seen a false activation interpretation of "hey Cortana". Is there any way to stop Cortana...
  10. Hey Cortana stops after unlocking

Hey Cortana stops after unlocking: I have my PC set to lock after so many minutes. Hey Cortana works until it locks and then I unlock it. I have to go into settings and turn off hey Cortana and back on for it to work again. Anyone else notice this? Wondering if it's widespread or not. Hopefully they'll fix it...