Windows 10: Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but...

Discus and support Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got my first pc build and I installed the latest version of Windows 10 Pro (20H2) and I have a lot of problems with software compatibility like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Severe_Alternative_9, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but...

I just got my first pc build and I installed the latest version of Windows 10 Pro (20H2) and I have a lot of problems with software compatibility like .exe files will simply not run even if I run them as admin or if I run the compatibility troubleshooter. The only error that I saw was in the troubleshooter and it says ‘incopatible program’. My question is.. If I install an older version of Windows like 19H2 will I be able to install all my software? And If it will, can I update afterwards to the latest version of Windows 10? Thank you a lot in advance!

Specs: AMD R 7 5800X, Gigabyte 1080 ti, 16gb 3600mhz

submitted by /u/Severe_Alternative_9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Severe_Alternative_9, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 15, 2021
  3. A new win install on a HDD messed up my win install on my m.2 SSD

Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but... [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I do think that is my problem, but I couldn't find a way to remedy it. Sorry for the screenshot being in Hungarian, if you need I can translate it. And don't mind the 500 MB partition, I tried to do a fix from a similar thread which suggested creating it, but later steps didn't prove successful.

giorgioblues, Apr 15, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but...

1. Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but... - Similar Threads - Hey Reddit I’m

2. Party Chanel on fornite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Party Chanel on fornite: So I have had this glitch for a while on Fortnite where I cannot see people or my self in party Channel or game Channel can any one help me I am on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/party-chanel-on-fornite/b847175a-75e2-4894-b508-6d283e536c1d
  3. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i am Vansh: Hey i am Vansh and there is been an problem with my laptop touch pad that it is automatically left clicking and moving unexpected anywhere whenever I touch the touch pad please help me out....
  4. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey i am Vansh: Hey i am Vansh and there is been an problem with my laptop touch pad that it is automatically left clicking and moving unexpected anywhere whenever I touch the touch pad please help me out....
  5. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I am sorry !!!!! virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am sorry !!!!! virus: [ATTACH]Recently a virus infected all my JPG files and wrote down each picture I am Sorry !!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-sorry-virus/b62aa90f-673b-4d94-89f5-8e5763cbf6ef
  7. I am so so sorry I ever bought this 450 label writer, finally got it to work, then all of a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am so so sorry I ever bought this 450 label writer, finally got it to work, then all of a...: I got this 450 dymo labelwriter and it worked for awhile then nothing, anyone out there that can help, have uninstalled everything..I hate this dymo...
  8. i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cody_hoff713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdvh7r/im_sorry_for_posting_again_we_managed_to_get_to/
  9. How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weeabboo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehcg1z/how_do_i_fix_this_sorry_if_im_on_the_wrong/
  10. Sponosorship of a new youtube chanel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sponosorship of a new youtube chanel: Looking forward for some sponsore for making videos and marketing regarding microsoft product if interesed contatct me via work email:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***[ATTACH]...