Windows 10: hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff

Discus and support hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mody_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7c8x8/hey_can_anybody_fix_this_problem_every_time_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mody_69, Jun 12, 2020.

1. hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff

/u/Mody_69, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 12, 2020
  4. hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff

Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana"

Hey guys, I have windows 10 pro 64bit and a couple days ago when I said hey cortana it opened up and I could say stuff like what time is it. Now (without changing anything) it responds to "Hey Cortana" but after that it just says "Listening..." until I close it. Same thing if I trigger it with the mouse. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

UltimaA380, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff

1. hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff - Similar Threads - hey anybody fix

2. Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds: Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open in the background for a while, it does not respond, and when restart it, it never finishes and leaves it as is. My start menu doesn't open, taskbar icons won't load along the desktop. Is there a way to fix this problem?...
  3. Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds: Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open in the background for a while, it does not respond, and when restart it, it never finishes and leaves it as is. My start menu doesn't open, taskbar icons won't load along the desktop. Is there a way to fix this problem?...
  4. Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.: I was playing Roblox and all of the sudden, pink pixels appeared rapidly on screen and then the whole screen freezes for a few seconds sometimes the display might even blink and then the app crashes. I even tried using a benchmarking application to see if the problem persists...
  6. Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.: I was playing Roblox and all of the sudden, pink pixels appeared rapidly on screen and then the whole screen freezes for a few seconds sometimes the display might even blink and then the app crashes. I even tried using a benchmarking application to see if the problem persists...
  7. How can I fix an accidental shortcut, every time I type a comma, then space, it trys to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix an accidental shortcut, every time I type a comma, then space, it trys to...: How can I fix an accidental shortcut, every time I type a comma, then space, it trys to close my window!Very frustrating, I keep loosing things during normal typing......
  8. Hey how can i fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey how can i fix this: Can anyone help me fix this glitch [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-how-can-i-fix-this/51d8141f-979e-4f7a-9d1b-122e56db24cc
  9. There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them?: Hi, I had mistakenly got caught in the hands of some sort of ransomware and so I had to reset my PC. After that a lot of problems has been seen in my PC. 1. My file drive E: has turned into RAW and I tried almost ten times to format it but the BSoD appears saying either...
  10. Hey, can anybody help me fix this mouse stuttering problem? thanks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey, can anybody help me fix this mouse stuttering problem? thanks.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joshcgoose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxzqug/hey_can_anybody_help_me_fix_this_mouse_stuttering/