Windows 10: Hey, can I get some help with this? I’m trying to turn off a mode on my laptop but it won’t...

Discus and support Hey, can I get some help with this? I’m trying to turn off a mode on my laptop but it won’t... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weapon40 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/weapon40, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Hey, can I get some help with this? I’m trying to turn off a mode on my laptop but it won’t...

/u/weapon40, Mar 24, 2020

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Mar 24, 2020
  4. MikeTyson Win User

Hey, can I get some help with this? I’m trying to turn off a mode on my laptop but it won’t...

Laptop Won't Turn On / Won't Charge

Hey, basically I have this laptop which used to work fine... I think it's an Acer or ASUS, cant remember cos I haven't seen it in a while (okay I'll come clean it's girlfriends laptop so whatever!) but basically.. it won't turn on and it won't charge. She's bought a new charger for it (£50 as well) and it still doesn't charge

I tried to take the bottom off, removing all the screws blah de blah but I could only get the panel off to see the motherboard, I couldn't get the entire rear plate off which is a shame cos it would've helped quite a lot.

Anywhoooo... does anyone have suggestions as to what this might be? *Smile Hey, can I get some help with this? I’m trying to turn off a mode on my laptop but it won’t... :)

Thanksssssssssss

MikeTyson, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Hey, can I get some help with this? I’m trying to turn off a mode on my laptop but it won’t...

1. Hey, can I get some help with this? I’m trying to turn off a mode on my laptop but it won’t... - Similar Threads - Hey help I’m

2. Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on: I completely wiped my entire pc including all files to start fresh and I don’t know how to get system 32 back and with all the files to make the laptop run again like it starts up but the screen flashes and it won’t stay on it’s still wiped but won’t work I tried to...
  3. Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on: I completely wiped my entire pc including all files to start fresh and I don’t know how to get system 32 back and with all the files to make the laptop run again like it starts up but the screen flashes and it won’t stay on it’s still wiped but won’t work I tried to...
  4. Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I get some help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get some help?: Update Fails 0xC1900101. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/b650d79c-c7e0-4650-b1b0-0f7c256ea5ac
  6. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  7. I need some help. I’m trying to use my laptop as a second wireless monitor for my desktop....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help. I’m trying to use my laptop as a second wireless monitor for my desktop....: submitted by /u/809_prodigy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwp4hy/i_need_some_help_im_trying_to_use_my_laptop_as_a/
  8. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...
  9. Airplane mode won’t turn off in Windows10

in Windows 10 News
    Airplane mode won’t turn off in Windows10: [ATTACH]Similar to how some users were not able to toggle Airplane Mode, some have faced this odd issue where the Airplane mode won’t turn off. […] This article Airplane mode won’t turn off in Windows10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Airplane mode won’t turn off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airplane mode won’t turn off: I cant turn off the airplane mode on my laptop. The setting is greyed out, so it wont let me turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-wont-turn-off/3bfd39f3-9c94-43b8-9fdc-1030f8da549d