Windows 10: Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones

Discus and support Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones with new training system [img] The Hey Cortana app for Windows 10 Mobile has a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones

Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones with new training system

Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/hey-co...dows-10-mobile

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 11, 2015

2. Suggestion: Why isn't hey cortana available for windows phone when its available for android!!

The Hey Cortana feature lets users from select high end Windows 10 phones make Cortana searches and commands without touching the handset.

"Hey Cortana" for Windows 10 Mobile updated - MSPoweruser

Smittychat., Dec 11, 2015
  3. Lumia 930 + Win 10 phone + Hey Cortana

Hi Naeem,

Hey Cortana has been removed on some Upgraded 1607 Windows Phones.

You could navigate to Cortana and check on settings to review if you can see the Hey Cortana as an option there.

Other than that it would simply be part of a deprecated feature.

Windows 10 System Requirements & Specifications | Microsoft

Thanks and regards,

-M.A. Blaze

Mark Adrian Blaze, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones

1. Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones - Similar Threads - Hey Cortana updated

2. Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana: Two days ago, I had Hey Cortana. It was set up and running fine. Cortana appeared in Settings and all was well. Yesterday, I had the old version back and had to sign back in. Cortana had disappeared from Settings and the "Hey Cortana" option was gone. Cortana is now...
  3. Hey Cortana??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey Cortana??: So this is a serious bug which I am experiencing from the past few weeks..... I cant type in Cortana search bar/ windows settings search bar....... this getting serious as I am having trouble finding my files and apps....... any help regarding this would be appreciated :-)...
  4. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: Hi guys. I can not change the setting for Let cortana respond to "hey cortana" It is off at the moment. I can find the setting to change it but it is not lit up and i can not click on it. I have attached a picture. Please help. Thanks [IMG]...
  5. Hey, Cortana!

in Cortana
    Hey, Cortana!: Apparently I can´t find nowhere the settings for the command Hey, Cortana! Did they disabled the feature? Windows 10 home -ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/ed5cc79b-5cb3-4ae3-90e6-bfbc87aa32a7"
  6. Cortana not respon to hey cortana

in Cortana
    Cortana not respon to hey cortana: My cortana not respond to Hey Cortana. I need to press windows+c key or the icon to activate it to start talking. Cortana still respond to hey cortana last week. [ATTACH]...
  7. Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones: The latest update for Windows 10 - OS Build: 10.0.14393.2551 has caused Outlook Mail and Calendar not to work? Has Microsoft said anything about a fix coming out on this?...
  8. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: I have a Lumia 650 mobile. How can I get hey Cortana installed, I have Cortana but I want the 'upgraded version'. Any ideas? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/5e3f71c9-490c-48c4-b72b-7477f09acd77"
  9. Get Windows 10 Mobile Phone Notifications from Cortana on PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Windows 10 Mobile Phone Notifications from Cortana on PC: How to: Get Windows 10 Mobile Phone Notifications from Cortana on PC How to Turn On or Off Get Windows 10 Mobile Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC Cortana is your digital cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft...
  10. How to enable "Hey Cortana" on Windows 10 for Phones (10166)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable "Hey Cortana" on Windows 10 for Phones (10166): I have a Lumia 930, which supposedly supports the snapdragon SensorCore functionality needed for "Hey Cortana" to work, but I cannot seem to figure out how to turn this on. Anyone have a clue? 9830

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt cortana available on my windows 10 mobile phone