Windows 10: "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

Discus and support "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable in Cortana to solve the problem; Trying to set up "Hey Cortana" Unable to.. I see no options. When I click Windows+C it does pop up.. I have check setting over and over and no option... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Keshav Gandhi, Oct 14, 2020.

1. "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

Trying to set up "Hey Cortana" Unable to.. I see no options. When I click Windows+C it does pop up..

I have check setting over and over and no option to turn on "Hey Cortana"

When I turn on Cortana and check setting from there I see " Wake word invocation is currently unavailable and will be included in future updates"

Thought this was rolled out to all a long time ago.

I see this option on my laptop but not on my desk top

Please tell when it will be Available

Windows 10 Home

version 2004

installed May 2020

:)

Keshav Gandhi, Oct 14, 2020

2. Hey Cortana [Denim] Update Voice Commands Not working

Anyone got "Hey Cortana" in Windows Phone 8.1 (Denim > Settings) to recognize their voice without problems ? I've had Cortana recognize my voice twice in the two step process, but never the second step ?

StraightWorld, Oct 14, 2020
  3. 'Hey Cortana' for Lumia 630

This is enabled for phones with SensorCore hardware and Snapdragon 800 processors when the Lumia Denim update is installed.

“Hey Cortana” Voice Activation* – Gone are the days of pressing the microphone button to wake-up Cortana. Simply say “Hey Cortana” while the phone is idle and Cortana will activate. This is possible thanks to the
    SensorCore technology.

Currently, SensorCore is available on the
    Lumia 630, Lumia 635,
    Lumia 730, Lumia 735,
    Lumia 830, Lumia 930,
    Lumia 1520 and Lumia Icon. Snapdragon 800 processor equipped phones currently include
    Lumia 930, Lumia 1520 and
    Lumia Icon.

The list of phones can be viewed at
    FAQ - Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?

Hope this helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Oct 14, 2020
  4. Agata J. Win User

"Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

Hey Cortana [Denim] Update Voice Commands Not working

Hi StraightWorld,

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I understand that you have problems with "Hey Cortana" recognizing your voice.

First of all please note that only Lumia 930, 1520 and Lumia Icon will get “Hey Cortana” voice activation as part of the Lumia Denim update.

If your device is one of the listed please have a look at section "Is Cortana hearing me okay?" on the following page:

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/cortana/solutions-to-cortana-issues

Thanks again for your post on the forum.

All the best,

Agata

Agata J., Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

"Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

1. "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable - Similar Threads - Hey Cortana Voice

2. What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?: The "Hey Cortana!" Feature was on Windows 10! Can you please put it on Windows 11, please? I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-voice-command-hey-cortana/ffd8cc1d-8ee4-47de-9470-d3c266c2f86e
  3. What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?: The "Hey Cortana!" Feature was on Windows 10! Can you please put it on Windows 11, please? I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-voice-command-hey-cortana/ffd8cc1d-8ee4-47de-9470-d3c266c2f86e
  4. How to set up "hey Cortana" voice activation?

in Cortana
    How to set up "hey Cortana" voice activation?: Hi, how do I set up Cortana to recognise my voice? In Cortana settings voice activation is turned on, but nothing was prompted to speak a line or something similar to make my voice be recognised by Cortana.... How do I do that? Cortana want launch when I say "hey Cortana"...
  5. Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently...

in Cortana
    Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently...: I was lately asked to run these command in powershell as I was unable to unable access Windows Settings from any links: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name windows.immersivecontrolpanel Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. Voice Activation in Cortana

in Cortana
    Voice Activation in Cortana: is voice activation in Cortana still un available. [Original Title: Cortana] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-activation-in-cortana/2629accf-8014-4ed4-8543-ad46aa88dc27
  7. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana voice activation: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home, no voice activation for Cortana, how do I upgrade to that version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-voice-activation/99ca1c46-d378-4fb2-8f00-25c549503ede
  8. "Voice activation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update."

in Cortana
    "Voice activation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update.": I want to have voice activation on for Cortana but it keeps telling me in the settings that the feature is unavailable and will be released in a future update. However it's been almost 3 months and voice activation has still not worked and is still "waiting for the update"....
  9. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  10. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...