Windows 10: Hey does someon know how to fix this my apps just transformed very big my sister was using...

Discus and support Hey does someon know how to fix this my apps just transformed very big my sister was using... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PickleJacky [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PickleJacky, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Hey does someon know how to fix this my apps just transformed very big my sister was using...

/u/PickleJacky, Dec 11, 2020
  2. lainey Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Dec 11, 2020
  3. series_n Win User
    N95 stalks my sister!

hey there loungelizard. I think the problem with ur phone is the top left blue button...(the one that usually activates messages, options etc)

I think the button is slightly sticky and just needs to be put back into place correctly. take it to the CarPhone Warehouse or any other orange store and explain to them. they should be able to fix it for u.

you're lucky the 1st person in ur contacts list is ur sister. It would be a shame if you wer assumed to be stalking anyone else Hey does someon know how to fix this my apps just transformed very big my sister was using... :)

series_n, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Hey does someon know how to fix this my apps just transformed very big my sister was using...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Hey does someon know how to fix this my apps just transformed very big my sister was using...

1. Hey does someon know how to fix this my apps just transformed very big my sister was using... - Similar Threads - Hey does someon

2. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  4. Does anybody know how to fix this, my windows tabs are big and I didn't changed anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know how to fix this, my windows tabs are big and I didn't changed anything: I restarted my laptop a while ago and when I got back the tabs are big and the text size for the file's explorer are a little bigger now.It used to be normal size and I'm having a hard time fixing it even tho the display settings are the same.Does anybody know how I can fix...
  5. Does anybody know how to fix this, my windows tabs are big and I didn't changed anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix this, my windows tabs are big and I didn't changed anything: I restarted my laptop a while ago and when I got back the tabs are big and the text size for the file's explorer are a little bigger now.It used to be normal size and I'm having a hard time fixing it even tho the display settings are the same.Does anybody know how I can fix...
  6. Does anybody know how to fix this, my windows tabs are big and I didn't changed anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. hey guys! this is happening to my laptop for a while now, does anyone know to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey guys! this is happening to my laptop for a while now, does anyone know to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Competitive_Week2425 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2sa9c/hey_guys_this_is_happening_to_my_laptop_for_a/
  8. My sisters laptop has big "text sheet" but small text, how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sisters laptop has big "text sheet" but small text, how do i fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rain-Peter2001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6e64m/my_sisters_laptop_has_big_text_sheet_but_small/
  9. does anyone know how fix sliders in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    does anyone know how fix sliders in apps: i have gimp and inkscape and both have sliders in to control tools and effects but i cant seem to move them without them resetting to zero. this seems to happen on most of my programs that use sliders. i made a new login user for my computer and the new user has no problems...
  10. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

in Windows 10 Support
    Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!: My sister's computer is acting very strange. Programs keep crashing. Also, when she right clicks on something, it sits and loads and doesn't do anything like it's not responding. Please help! 16075