Windows 10: Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.

Discus and support Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So I just built myself a new pc and I am starting to install all of my favorite games and I installed Forza Horizon 4 but there is one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KyleBranco, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.

Hey everyone! So I just built myself a new pc and I am starting to install all of my favorite games and I installed Forza Horizon 4 but there is one problem. I want to keep Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop instead of my Start Menu but it won't let me put it on the desktop. I drag it out of the Start Menu and it says link to desktop but when I drop, nothing happens. I keep on trying and kept on trying to look for answers but eventually found nothing. Please if anyone could help me with this it would be seriously appreciated. Thanks!

:)

KyleBranco, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Win User
  3. Unable to drag and drop on Windows 10.

Hi Avraham,

From the above description, I understand you are unable to perform drag and drop function on the computer. Please reply to a few questions asked below for better understanding and further assistance on the issue:

• Are you not able to perform drag and drop function on any of the programs or Adobe in particular?
    • Do you get any error code or error message on performing the action?
    • Were you able to perform drag and drop action before?
    • If yes, did you make any recent changes to the computer?

Revert the changes made prior to the issue (if any) and check if the issue is resolved. If the issue is specific to Adobe, I suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Adobe support forum: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html?promoid=KLXMW#/top_products

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to perform drag and drop action on Windows 10 computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 3, 2019
  4. eyexam Win User

Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.

Drag and drop attachment

No, I use Chrome but don't see how that matters since the listing of files doesn't allow me to "pick up" any individual file and drag it ANYWHERE; whether it's into my gmail or any other place (like the desktop, for example). This doesn't seem to be a browser issue- more of a Win10 issue.

thanks
    Jeff

eyexam, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.

1. Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop. - Similar Threads - Hey everyone issue

2. Hey everyone, i need help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey everyone, i need help!: My pc was been attacked by a trojan virus but i was deleted it at right time so it dont make me lost much documents, but after that i can't use my windows defender Virus and threat protection and it's report :"Your Virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"...
  3. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drag and drop issue: I'm having this trouble lately wherein I cannot drag and drop any files to another folder using either my touchpad or mouse. It will not also allow me to cover up or highlight a sentence since it will be cut halfway. There are no new updates available, and forum only gives me...
  4. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drag and drop issue: I'm having this trouble lately wherein I cannot drag and drop any files to another folder using either my touchpad or mouse. It will not also allow me to cover up or highlight a sentence since it will be cut halfway. There are no new updates available, and forum only gives me...
  5. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drag and drop issue: in my laptop acer aspire 7 upgraded my operating system to windows 11 but the drag and drop feature is not working for the past 5 months . pls solve this problem in the new windows 11 update...
  7. drag and drop issue

drag and drop issue: in my laptop acer aspire 7 upgraded my operating system to windows 11 but the drag and drop feature is not working for the past 5 months . pls solve this problem in the new windows 11 update...
  8. Drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop issue: Hi MS Community,Drag and drop is function is not available in windows 11. How to resolve this permanently ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-issue/924d459a-1ad1-491e-b467-fb6a12429403
  9. Drag and drop issue

Drag and drop issue: Hi MS Community,Drag and drop is function is not available in windows 11. How to resolve this permanently ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-issue/924d459a-1ad1-491e-b467-fb6a12429403
  10. drag & drop issues

in Windows 10 Support
    drag & drop issues: My system was running well until I started having drag & drop issues ie: o cannot drag messages within Thunderbird or to Explorer or Desktop o cannot re-arrange tabs in Firefox (ok on Chrome and Edge) o cannot drag URL from Firefox or Chrome to Explorer or Desktop (Edge...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 drag and drop error

2. drag and drop issue