Windows 10: Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this

Discus and support Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Kernel security check Failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr E.T, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Mr E.T Win User

Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this

Kernel security check Failure

:)

Mr E.T, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 14, 2022
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Nov 14, 2022
  4. Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this

DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

The Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices - Microsoft Support

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this

1. Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this - Similar Threads - Hey everyone hope

2. Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.: I need help regarding my Laptop since It's really slow in my Laptop while fast in my phone. i've tried rebooting everything .. hoe you can help me. my system model System Model Nitro AN515-58...
  3. Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.: I need help regarding my Laptop since It's really slow in my Laptop while fast in my phone. i've tried rebooting everything .. hoe you can help me. my system model System Model Nitro AN515-58...
  4. Hey everyone, i need help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey everyone, i need help!: My pc was been attacked by a trojan virus but i was deleted it at right time so it dont make me lost much documents, but after that i can't use my windows defender Virus and threat protection and it's report :"Your Virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"...
  5. hey. what can i do to fix : RESULT_CODE_KILLED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hey. what can i do to fix : RESULT_CODE_KILLED: hey. what can i do to fix : RESULT_CODE_KILLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-what-can-i-do-to-fix-resultcodekilled/2cb8b812-b241-440a-ad3f-b9931fe08054
  6. Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this: Kernel security check Failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-everyone-l-hope-you-are-doing-well-how-can-i/59a25ad4-9315-40a1-849a-bc33d98df8ad
  7. Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey , everyone l hope you are doing well. How can I fix this: Kernel security check Failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-everyone-l-hope-you-are-doing-well-how-can-i/59a25ad4-9315-40a1-849a-bc33d98df8ad
  8. Hey how can i fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey how can i fix this: Can anyone help me fix this glitch [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-how-can-i-fix-this/51d8141f-979e-4f7a-9d1b-122e56db24cc
  9. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me: so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.....
  10. I hope. I can do this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope. I can do this?: When I move my mouse around. The thing on the screen . . . I think it's called. a Cursor? I'm getting the older. And, my eyesight, isn't very good . . . Is there any way. to make the cursor, larger or bolder? That way, I could see it, on the screen better . . . Well,...