Windows 10: Hey everyone,when I click,typing and move the arrow to any app it will show up the helping...

Discus and support Hey everyone,when I click,typing and move the arrow to any app it will show up the helping... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It’s all appear like this. 1.move arrow into an app it will appear the app’s helping website massively. 2.When i click on an app or blank screen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NapatKaewmanee, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Hey everyone,when I click,typing and move the arrow to any app it will show up the helping...

It’s all appear like this.

1.move arrow into an app it will appear the app’s helping website massively.

2.When i click on an app or blank screen in window’s tab it will appear microsoft helping website.

3.the app that i move arrow move through will use a lot of cpu before appear helping website after closed website it will use a lot of cpu and it will appear helping website massively again.

:)

NapatKaewmanee, Dec 6, 2020

2. Photos direction arrows not showing

Hi Rafg,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Since when you are facing this issue with Photos app?

• How many photos are present in the subfolder from where you are trying to open Photos through Photos app? (Inside the My pictures sub folder)
    Please be informed that if you have only one photo in the subfolder from where you are trying to open the photos in File explorer, you will not see the direction arrows in the Photos app to view the next picture in the Photos app.

If you have multiple pictures in the subfolder from where you are trying to open the photos in File explorer, then follow the below steps and check if you are able to view the right and left directions in the Photos app to view the pictures.

Step 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue with Photos app.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, follow the below step.

Step 2:

You may try to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store. Follow the below steps to uninstall and reinstall the Photos app.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Windows PowerShell
      in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Photos app.

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    Note: After performing the above steps, install the Photos app form the Windows store.

You may try to open the photos app and check if the issue persist.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Hey everyone,when I click,typing and move the arrow to any app it will show up the helping...

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Hey everyone,when I click,typing and move the arrow to any app it will show up the helping...

1. Hey everyone,when I click,typing and move the arrow to any app it will show up the helping... - Similar Threads - Hey everyone click

2. Hey everyone, i need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey everyone, i need help!: My pc was been attacked by a trojan virus but i was deleted it at right time so it dont make me lost much documents, but after that i can't use my windows defender Virus and threat protection and it's report :"Your Virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"...
  3. Hey everyone, i need help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey everyone, i need help!: My pc was been attacked by a trojan virus but i was deleted it at right time so it dont make me lost much documents, but after that i can't use my windows defender Virus and threat protection and it's report :"Your Virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"...
  4. Hey everyone, i need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hey everyone, what are these partitions showing up on disk defrag?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey everyone, what are these partitions showing up on disk defrag?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VybeXE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l29b6r/hey_everyone_what_are_these_partitions_showing_up/
  6. Cursor moves to the left while typing in any app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor moves to the left while typing in any app: First, thanks in advance for your consideration, and I also want to point out that the issue I'm about to describe has been raised before, though having thoroughly reviewed the forum posts about it, and taken all recommended steps to address it without avail, I'm hoping...
  7. Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.: Hey everyone! So I just built myself a new pc and I am starting to install all of my favorite games and I installed Forza Horizon 4 but there is one problem. I want to keep Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop instead of my Start Menu but it won't let me put it on the desktop. I...
  8. when I type anything in in any window on my computer..no letters show up ..have to click...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when I type anything in in any window on my computer..no letters show up ..have to click...: when I first go on my computer to type in my password....the letters don't show up.on the screen...its a Dell computer Microsoft edge, 64 bit I think....I had reset it but it wiped out other things I had in it. and made it worse.........and never fixed the problem........I...
  9. Edge-When I right click back arrow it shows no history

in Browsers and Email
    Edge-When I right click back arrow it shows no history: In IE I could right click the back arrow and see my history and select a previous page, I can't do that in Edge. I right click-nothing, I left click and hold and nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? Thanks 14777
  10. Photos app next / previous arrows not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app next / previous arrows not showing up.: I'm not getting any previous / next arrows in the Photos app when opening a photo within a folder full of photos. The folders have only images in them. The folder optimization is set to "Pictures". Still no arrows in the Photos preview. These folders are linked to my...