Windows 10: Hey guys, happy new year here is my question:

Discus and support Hey guys, happy new year here is my question: in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i just bought wireless earphones and want to connect it to the pc, but unfortunately i cant turn on/off bluetooth, there is no button for it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MabzT, Jan 8, 2021.

1. /u/MabzT Win User

Hey guys, happy new year here is my question:

So i just bought wireless earphones and want to connect it to the pc, but unfortunately i cant turn on/off bluetooth, there is no button for it and when i press - Add bluetooth or other device, it says that it couldnt connect. Please help me out i rly want to connect them <3 thank you so much

submitted by /u/MabzT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MabzT, Jan 8, 2021
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, @linw! Yep, you guys got the jump on almost everybody else. Unless you're Samoan! *Smile

f14tomcat, Jan 8, 2021
  3. linw Win User
    Happy New Year

Yeah, we like to keep that bit quiet!!

linw, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Hey guys, happy new year here is my question:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Buon Anno Happy New Year guys XD!!!!

Capitan Harlock, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Hey guys, happy new year here is my question:

1. Hey guys, happy new year here is my question: - Similar Threads - Hey guys happy

2. Hey guys is my intel a graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hey guys is my intel a graphics card: is my display adapters will change after putting my first graphics card or both of them will be on display adapters i dont know how to setup a graphics card lol anyways its nvidia geforce gt 730, its my first time having a graphics card after 3 years having my pc, i still...
  3. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!: Hello Team, Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas And a Happy and prosperous New Year. And for those members that don't celebrate Christmas. I'd like to wish them Happy Holidays. Cheers...
  4. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!: Hello Team, Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas And a Happy and prosperous New Year. And for those members that don't celebrate Christmas. I'd like to wish them Happy Holidays. Cheers...
  5. Hey guys

Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  6. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  7. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Here are some helpful resources to help you get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Here are some helpful resources to help you get...: Merry Christmas, all!For those of you who are new to the community, welcome!Most of you reading this have opened your presents and realised you have a new gaming laptop/PC and/or Xbox!Here is a little resource to help you get set up and playing on your new device Getting...
  9. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Here are some helpful resources to help you get...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Here are some helpful resources to help you get...: Merry Christmas, all!For those of you who are new to the community, welcome!Most of you reading this have opened your presents and realised you have a new gaming laptop/PC and/or Xbox!Here is a little resource to help you get set up and playing on your new device Getting...
  10. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! Now that most of you have opened your presents, and realised you have a new laptop, game, or accessory. Here are a few resources to help you get on your way with your new Christmas present! Getting Started with Windows 10...