Windows 10: Hey guys hard drive problem

Discus and support Hey guys hard drive problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have on my pc an ssd and a hard drive so i have recently tried to reset windows 11 and the hard drive started giving me access denied but when i open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexis981, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Alexis981 Win User

Hey guys hard drive problem

i have on my pc an ssd and a hard drive so i have recently tried to reset windows 11 and the hard drive started giving me access denied but when i open it on linux it works fine 100% whats the problem the hard drive is partitioned e and d the e partition works fine but i keep getting access denied on d partition

:)

Alexis981, Jun 9, 2023
  2. little cat, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Mathragh Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Hey guys hard drive problem - Similar Threads - Hey guys hard

2. Hey guys hard drive problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys hard drive problem: i have on my pc an ssd and a hard drive so i have recently tried to reset windows 11 and the hard drive started giving me access denied but when i open it on linux it works fine 100% whats the problem the hard drive is partitioned e and d the e partition works fine but i keep...
  3. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  4. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  5. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  6. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  7. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hey guys, small question about factory reset and hard drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey guys, small question about factory reset and hard drives: My laptop is running really slow and I wanted to do a reset of my windows. I am someone who often tries out settings and forgets he changed them a day later so I also want to wipe the personalisation. My thinking: i have to built in hard drives: a ssd for my OS and a normal...
  9. hey guys i need some help relating this problem

hey guys i need some help relating this problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alicewww [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8ad8h/hey_guys_i_need_some_help_relating_this_problem/
  10. Hey guys i have a problem with task manager

Hey guys i have a problem with task manager: I have a Laptop OMEN HP- 17-an003la Recently in the last month i had a drop in perfomance on My PC, specifically in games. In battlefield 1 i have 40-55 fps,but when i Star the task manager fps rise to 80-100 stable,but after a while the task manager closes and the perfomance...