Windows 10: Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any other people who are experiencing what I am on my...

Discus and support Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any other people who are experiencing what I am on my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Edwenergy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Edwenergy, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any other people who are experiencing what I am on my...

/u/Edwenergy, Jan 24, 2021
  2. [Ion] Win User

Hey guys...

Thank you for taking the time in this very sad day to let us know. I know that different people crunch for different reasons, but it really shows love when people take up crunching for reasons like this. I'm really sorry that you've lost your mother and step Dad to cancer now *Cry :cry:*Cry :cry:

I wish your step Mother the best of luck in her battle against cancer in the future *Toast :toast:

[Ion], Jan 24, 2021
  3. [Ion] Win User
    Hey guys...

Mindweaver, I'm really sorry to hear about that. Cancer is a terrible, terrible thing, and it's awful that people have to suffer through it. I wish you and your family the best, and if there is any way that the team can help, please let us know.

I'm sure your step Dad was a great man and is in a better place now *Cry :cry:

[Ion], Jan 24, 2021
  4. Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any other people who are experiencing what I am on my...

hey guys help me

hey guys just i upgraded my pc and i am confused to select a PCI-E gfx card
    my pc configuration ..
    INTEL PENTIUM D 2.66GHZ (DUAL CORE)
    GIGABYTE G31M-S2L MOTHERBOARD
    2 X 2GB DDR2 800 TRANSCEND RAM
    250GB + 160GB HDD
    IBALL 400W PSU

PLEASE suggest a gfx card with in $120

i refer to go to Nvidia 9500GT

karthik_blr, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any other people who are experiencing what I am on my...

1. Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any other people who are experiencing what I am on my... - Similar Threads - Hey guys wondering

2. Who I am?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who I am?: I am play crafting and building https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-i-am/049af37d-db8f-4316-b844-128c2aee58dc
  3. Who I am?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who I am?: I am play crafting and building https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-i-am/049af37d-db8f-4316-b844-128c2aee58dc
  4. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i am Vansh: Hey i am Vansh and there is been an problem with my laptop touch pad that it is automatically left clicking and moving unexpected anywhere whenever I touch the touch pad please help me out....
  5. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey i am Vansh: Hey i am Vansh and there is been an problem with my laptop touch pad that it is automatically left clicking and moving unexpected anywhere whenever I touch the touch pad please help me out....
  6. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I am wondering if the programmers at microsoft have any idea about what they are doing or not?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am wondering if the programmers at microsoft have any idea about what they are doing or not?: I am seeing PC after PC where the user has ran windows update, or shut their machine down one night to boot it back up and suddenly windows is unable to boot. Then they're brought to me, and windows own troubleshooting tools can't fix it, or has no access leaving with no...
  8. I am experiencing weird issues on my system.

I am experiencing weird issues on my system.: Hello. First of all, my Microsoft Store doesn't work properly, I can't download anything really, error message pops up and download ends. So I tried repairing the Microsoft Store by uninstalling and installing it again via Powershell, because troubleshooters didn't seem to...
  9. Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.

Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.: These BSODs seem to happen whilst playing games. 152888
  10. hey I am wonder how to move files from ssd to hdd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey I am wonder how to move files from ssd to hdd: could someone help me submitted by /u/doemlikethatOW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f64z8f/hey_i_am_wonder_how_to_move_files_from_ssd_to_hdd/