Windows 10: Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

Discus and support Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant remove my organization and also i have no organization in my computer but in the winver it says my name and org nameI also have tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ekaksh Srivastava, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

I cant remove my organization and also i have no organization in my computer but in the winver it says my name and org nameI also have tried every method but it doesn't work. And if there is a method please it should not be any new installation or resetting because my computer has some important stuff.Here's a screenshot of the winver-And i am running win 11

:)

Ekaksh Srivastava, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 25, 2024
  3. [Ion] Win User
    Hey guys...

Thank you for taking the time in this very sad day to let us know. I know that different people crunch for different reasons, but it really shows love when people take up crunching for reasons like this. I'm really sorry that you've lost your mother and step Dad to cancer now *Cry :cry:*Cry :cry:

I wish your step Mother the best of luck in her battle against cancer in the future *Toast :toast:

[Ion], Feb 25, 2024
  4. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

hey guys help me

hey guys just i upgraded my pc and i am confused to select a PCI-E gfx card
    my pc configuration ..
    INTEL PENTIUM D 2.66GHZ (DUAL CORE)
    GIGABYTE G31M-S2L MOTHERBOARD
    2 X 2GB DDR2 800 TRANSCEND RAM
    250GB + 160GB HDD
    IBALL 400W PSU

PLEASE suggest a gfx card with in $120

i refer to go to Nvidia 9500GT

karthik_blr, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

1. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer. - Similar Threads - Hey guys problem

2. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.: I cant remove my organization and also i have no organization in my computer but in the winver it says my name and org nameI also have tried every method but it doesn't work. And if there is a method please it should not be any new installation or resetting because my...
  3. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  4. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  5. Hey guys

Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  6. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  7. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems

Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems: Hi guys, I'm in need for genuine help with my BSOD issues.I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes for the past month or so and I've seem to try and troubleshoot with many things including taking out my HDD, taking out one memory stick and it was fine for two...
  9. Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems: Hi guys, I'm in need for genuine help with my BSOD issues.I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes for the past month or so and I've seem to try and troubleshoot with many things including taking out my HDD, taking out one memory stick and it was fine for two...
  10. Hey guys i have a problem with task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey guys i have a problem with task manager: I have a Laptop OMEN HP- 17-an003la Recently in the last month i had a drop in perfomance on My PC, specifically in games. In battlefield 1 i have 40-55 fps,but when i Star the task manager fps rise to 80-100 stable,but after a while the task manager closes and the perfomance...