Windows 10: Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows

Discus and support Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an old Proline laptop that I got from a friend, it had windows 10 but the sound drivers weren't responding as i tried running DP17 nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by the anonymus, May 13, 2021.

1. Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows

I have an old Proline laptop that I got from a friend, it had windows 10 but the sound drivers weren't responding as i tried running DP17 nothing changed, so I decided to install a new 32 bit windows copy since it runs on an *86 based processor and as I tried the laptop abruptly powered off during the second stage of windows installation. I even tried windows 7, 8.1 and windows 10 but they all gave me the same results but this time it would shut down on different stages , I opened the laptop and cleaned the fan then tried again but same result now, the fan runs perfectly....I don't know what to do with it...weather it's the RAM or Hard drive or it's a motherboard failure I don't know. Can you please assist

:)

the anonymus, May 13, 2021

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 13, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2021
  4. Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows

little cat, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows

1. Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows - Similar Threads - Hey guys Proline

2. Hey my proline laptop is stuck where I should create a pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey my proline laptop is stuck where I should create a pin: Hey my proline laptop is stuck where I have to create a pin it doesn't show a way forward. Even when I connected it to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-proline-laptop-is-stuck-where-i-should/1f84c2ce-1806-40a0-a8a9-5d473b500a03
  3. Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen: Okay so, I've been trying to get this thing off my screen lately Basically it's this white rectangle with a piece of text saying play, but since Microsoft is deciding to be a pain in the butt and is not letting me share the image for some reason I'm going to have to share...
  4. Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen

Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen: Okay so, I've been trying to get this thing off my screen lately Basically it's this white rectangle with a piece of text saying play, but since Microsoft is deciding to be a pain in the butt and is not letting me share the image for some reason I'm going to have to share...
  5. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  6. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  7. Hey guys

Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  8. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  9. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows: I have an old Proline laptop that I got from a friend, it had windows 10 but the sound drivers weren't responding as i tried running DP17 nothing changed, so I decided to install a new 32 bit windows copy since it runs on an *86 based processor and as I tried the laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proline v1165c4 how to load windows 10

2. proline v1165c4 windows installation

3. How to fix windows in a proline laptop