Windows 10: Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing

Discus and support Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys!! I have a serious problem. I'm a part time streamer but League of Legends does not seem to be working for me. I got league on a new pc that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daunyelson, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing

Hey guys!! I have a serious problem. I'm a part time streamer but League of Legends does not seem to be working for me.

I got league on a new pc that I built and something seems to be wrong.

This is the problem.
    I log in. All good.
    I get into the queue. Still fine...
    I pick a champ and then as soon as the game starts, (and where the loading screen is supposed to be, I get this.

"System Error

The Program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

What do I do to get league running???

My windows version number is 1909.

Would love it if you guys could help me!

:)

Daunyelson, Dec 30, 2019

2. I cant play league of legends because of the problem " d3dx9_39.dll

I cant play league of legends because of the problem "d3dx9_39.dll"

SpeedyDestroyer, Dec 30, 2019
  3. RoyanHill Win User
    Windows 10: League Of Legends ( Missing File d3dx9_39.dll )

I'm currently trying to play League Of Legends on windows 10, I keep getting a system error that tells me that I'm missing a d3dx9_39.dll file. I searched for help everywhere asking how to solve this problem and the recent help I get is to download directx
    end-user runtime web installer from Microsoft but the site seems to be down. Please help

RoyanHill, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing

D3dx9_39 dll file missing

Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing
    the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error.

Jason Smit, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing

1. Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing - Similar Threads - Hey guys League

2. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  3. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  4. BUGSPLAT.DLL was not found; Missing in League of Legends

in Windows 10 News
    BUGSPLAT.DLL was not found; Missing in League of Legends: [ATTACH]Bugsplat.dll is a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. These are files that contain driver functions and instructions that are required by Windows computers to run applications properly. More so, this means that if the Bugsplat.dll file is missing, there will surely be an...
  5. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  6. d3dx9_39 dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39 dll missing: I uni reinstall win10 then this error message happened while i am playing league of legend. I download d3dx9_39 dll from website and put in system and Systemo64 folder , but still not working [ATTACH]...
  7. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    D3dx9_39 dll file missing: Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error....
  8. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  9. d3dx9_39.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39.dll missing: I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried reinstalling League of...
  10. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer: Hi I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d3dx9_39 download not working\

2. my fps and ping is fine but i am lagging league of legends