Windows 10: Hey how can i fix this

Discus and support Hey how can i fix this in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone help me fix this glitch [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel_100101, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Hey how can i fix this

Can anyone help me fix this glitch

Hey how can i fix this b9c9707a-74ea-4814-a02d-ff94c1771940?upload=true.png

:)

Daniel_100101, Nov 25, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 25, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hey how can i fix this :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Hey how can i fix this

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Hey how can i fix this

1. Hey how can i fix this - Similar Threads - Hey fix

2. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  3. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  4. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. hey can u fix these viruses with a factory reset of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey can u fix these viruses with a factory reset of windows?: Hey,I recently got a laptop to fix I would like to know whether I could get rid of these viruses with a simple reset of Windows the following are the viruses:Exploit:Ruby/JSShell.G!MSRTrojan:Java/SAgnt.A!MTBExploit:JS/ShellCodeTrojan:JS/Malgent!MSRthankyou...
  6. hey can u fix these viruses with a factory reset of windows?

hey can u fix these viruses with a factory reset of windows?: Hey,I recently got a laptop to fix I would like to know whether I could get rid of these viruses with a simple reset of Windows the following are the viruses:Exploit:Ruby/JSShell.G!MSRTrojan:Java/SAgnt.A!MTBExploit:JS/ShellCodeTrojan:JS/Malgent!MSRthankyou...
  7. Hey I was try to see how can I fix the pkeep popping up Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I was try to see how can I fix the pkeep popping up Automatic Repair: Hey I was try to see how can I fix the problem on my computer it keep popping up Automatic Repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-was-try-to-see-how-can-i-fix-the-pkeep/bfabac59-dcf2-4176-b70e-48db2993e748
  8. Hey I was try to see how can I fix the pkeep popping up Automatic Repair

Hey I was try to see how can I fix the pkeep popping up Automatic Repair: Hey I was try to see how can I fix the problem on my computer it keep popping up Automatic Repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-was-try-to-see-how-can-i-fix-the-pkeep/bfabac59-dcf2-4176-b70e-48db2993e748
  9. Hey microsoft i recently fixed my computer manually there was some booting issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hey microsoft i recently fixed my computer manually there was some booting issues: I asked help and you helped but I'm not getting a respond so im asking again Pls reply help i cant access i waited for fixing disk c but now the windows icon search menu isn't working I tried to enter and bsod wth is happening Pls reply Then my windows key and search isnt...
  10. Hey microsoft i recently fixed my computer manually there was some booting issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey microsoft i recently fixed my computer manually there was some booting issues: I asked help and you helped but I'm not getting a respond so im asking again Pls reply help i cant access i waited for fixing disk c but now the windows icon search menu isn't working I tried to enter and bsod wth is happening Pls reply Then my windows key and search isnt...