Windows 10: Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings

Discus and support Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot see the bios settings so i am unable to change my hardware settings where can i find it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HorrifiedExperience, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings

I cannot see the bios settings so i am unable to change my hardware settings where can i find it?

:)

HorrifiedExperience, Aug 20, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Aug 20, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings

1. Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings - Similar Threads - Hey unable onto

2. I am unable to set up the VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to set up the VPN: Hello I am connecting my user to the domain but for the I need to connect the VPN. But the VPN option is not showing at the time of login which used to be. So whenever I am trying to login in using the domain username and password it's showing the domain isn't ready. So what...
  3. My pc will only turn onto the bios settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will only turn onto the bios settings: My pc will only turn it on to the bios settings the however I can get to a screen where it says restart or advanced options but I tried everything on advanced options and it doesn't work and my pc sometimes pop up with message where it says no Bootable device detected....
  4. My pc will only turn onto the bios settings

My pc will only turn onto the bios settings: My pc will only turn it on to the bios settings the however I can get to a screen where it says restart or advanced options but I tried everything on advanced options and it doesn't work and my pc sometimes pop up with message where it says no Bootable device detected....
  5. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i am Vansh: Hey i am Vansh and there is been an problem with my laptop touch pad that it is automatically left clicking and moving unexpected anywhere whenever I touch the touch pad please help me out....
  6. Hey i am Vansh

Hey i am Vansh: Hey i am Vansh and there is been an problem with my laptop touch pad that it is automatically left clicking and moving unexpected anywhere whenever I touch the touch pad please help me out....
  7. Hey i am Vansh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I am Administrator but unable to Change Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am Administrator but unable to Change Settings: I am administrator on a personal computer but I can't change account settings or access admin center. It says I'm not authorised to use this page.[Original Title: Administrator]...
  9. I am unable to run 'Start' or settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to run 'Start' or settings: This thing happen when I tried to open settings by RUN or CMD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-run-start-or-settings/9522f4a4-af28-4406-b51e-8ad201d1db38
  10. I am unable to go to referral page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to go to referral page: When I am trying to go to the referral page, I get a 404 error. I used several devices to get to this page but the result is the same. I could see this referral link in the menu when I use the internal referral link from HRWeb. Why cannot I find it?...