Windows 10: Hey i am unable to open most windows feature it simply opens a bar asking me to open with...

Discus and support Hey i am unable to open most windows feature it simply opens a bar asking me to open with... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey i am unable to open most windows feature it simply opens a bar asking me to open with and the only option i have is Microsoft store, these features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Math111, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Math111 Win User

Hey i am unable to open most windows feature it simply opens a bar asking me to open with...

Hey i am unable to open most windows feature it simply opens a bar asking me to open with and the only option i have is Microsoft store, these features are like windows threats protection firewall, settings etc mainly most things

:)

Math111, Dec 4, 2020
  2. oily_17 Win User

Unable to open multiple Firefox windows after first successful opening!

I think you can force new windows to open in a tab instead, it's somewhere in the options.

But if the new window is not even opening in a new tab, then not sure what the problem is.

oily_17, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Tommygunn Win User

Hey i am unable to open most windows feature it simply opens a bar asking me to open with...

Unable to open multiple Firefox windows after first successful opening!

Thanks for the replies but I think it is more serious than what you have all given me answers for.
    When I turn the computer on and either click the Firefox icon on my desktop of one of my Rocketdock icons it will open up a page. However, if I proceed to do the same again, desktop or Rocketdock, nothing will happen except briefly flash the hourglass next to the cursor.

An update to this is, if I then close the one and only window I have been able to open I cannot open anymore Firefox windows and I just get the brief blink of the hourglass.

As mentioned in my first post there is no problem opening multiple tabs in the first and only Firefox window.

Tommygunn, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Hey i am unable to open most windows feature it simply opens a bar asking me to open with... - Similar Threads - Hey unable open

2. Unable to open task bar or settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open task bar or settings.: When I press on the taskbar or the Windows key nothing happens. When I press the windows key and i, nothing happens. Pressing most of the icons on the taskbar does nothing, this includes the Films and TV app, the Microsoft Store app, and the wifi and volume. My internet...
  3. Unable to open task bar or settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open task bar or settings.: When I press on the taskbar or the Windows key nothing happens. When I press the windows key and i, nothing happens. Pressing most of the icons on the taskbar does nothing, this includes the Films and TV app, the Microsoft Store app, and the wifi and volume. My internet...
  4. Unable to open task bar or settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am unable to open some software ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to open some software ?: My Windows pops up the message " 0x000000 Memory could not be read " I have done sfc /scannow but it doesnt work for me What to do Now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-some-software/9358ae1a-7d78-430b-b3a3-85c151090662
  6. Hey Cortana not opening

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana not opening: Cortana recognises my voice perfectly when I click on it, I've run troubleshoot[IMG]ed the microphone nothing is wrong all other programs recognise it fine. But when I say hey Cortana the task bar shifts slightly as it recognises the prompt but it doesn't come up GIF shows...
  7. Hey Cortana not opening

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana not opening: Cortana recognizes my voice perfectly when I click on it, I've run troubleshooted the microphone nothing is wrong all other programs recognize it fine. But when I say hey Cortana the task bar shifts slightly as it recognizes the prompt but it doesn't come up; I've tried...
  8. I am unable to open the personalize window..

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to open the personalize window..: Hello there.. I am unable to open the personalized window on my windows 10. I have searched the same doubt in this website and they have given me the method that what to do next.. I have tried it out but still somehow i am not able to open it.. Here i have attached the...
  9. Windows Callendar asks me to open an account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Callendar asks me to open an account: I thought "cool, a calendar!". I tried to use it and it said "First thing first! First open an account".Sorry, but I want to use a calendar, not an account creator.For godsake, I do have a callendar on the wall of my room and it doesn't ask me to open an account to allow me...
  10. Most Windows will not open but are open on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Most Windows will not open but are open on taskbar: last week google chrome, my personal file folders, the setting icon and most other icons on my computers stopped opening full windows. I can see they are open in the taskbar, but they will not open into full windows. Complicating efforts, I cannot open my settings - though I...