Windows 10: Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And...

Discus and support Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Knippey [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Knippey, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And...

/u/Knippey, Mar 21, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And... :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 21, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And...

Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And...

1. Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And... - Similar Threads - Hey don't activated

2. accidentally did something in msconfig now i can’t sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally did something in msconfig now i can’t sign in.: working on cleaning some things and guess i wasn’t careful enough to realize i disabled some things in msconfig now i am not able to access my pin without getting met with “something happened and your pin isn’t available” when i click set up pin it waits a second then sends...
  3. hey windows downloaded windows 11 and now i don't have any sound its non existing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey windows downloaded windows 11 and now i don't have any sound its non existing: hey windows downloaded windows 11 and now i don't have any sound its non existing so how do i get the sound back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-windows-downloaded-windows-11-and-now-i-dont/0192896d-a37c-4c44-9c89-4d0abe8b2655
  4. hey windows downloaded windows 11 and now i don't have any sound its non existing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey windows downloaded windows 11 and now i don't have any sound its non existing: hey windows downloaded windows 11 and now i don't have any sound its non existing so how do i get the sound back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-windows-downloaded-windows-11-and-now-i-dont/0192896d-a37c-4c44-9c89-4d0abe8b2655
  5. I did something stupid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did something stupid: I tried to add a password to any admin prompt by copying a text from the Internet. I thought that all I had to do was to change the "add" to "delete" and it would be gone. I tried many other words like rm, remove, usw. reg delete...
  6. Windows updating something I don't have?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows updating something I don't have?: Greetings. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. A Windows10 Update is ready to reboot. It included this: 2020-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4561600). I don't have any Adobe software on my machine at all; I...
  7. I did a complete disk wipe and reinstalled windows, and now it shows that I have 16gb of...

I did a complete disk wipe and reinstalled windows, and now it shows that I have 16gb of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sapnu-pu-as [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzg2mr/i_did_a_complete_disk_wipe_and_reinstalled/
  8. I did something and now taskbar isn't transparent

I did something and now taskbar isn't transparent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/msbeaver83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn3qva/i_did_something_and_now_taskbar_isnt_transparent/
  9. hey did a clean install and i have errors..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hey did a clean install and i have errors..: Hello. After I did a clean install of windows 10 a lot of errors started popping up.Most of them are kernel-power errors like this :The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power...
  10. hey did a clean install and i have errors..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hey did a clean install and i have errors..: hello.Thanks to the people that work here I finally clean installed windows 10!*Smile but I ve got some errors.like this The system firmware has changed the processor's memory type range registers (MTRRs) across a sleep state transition (S5). This can result in reduced...