Windows 10: Hey I have problems linking me phone with Windows 10 pro (add a phone is greyed) and it...

Discus and support Hey I have problems linking me phone with Windows 10 pro (add a phone is greyed) and it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone has faced this kind of problem and what did you do to solve it. Thank you submitted by /u/xsalihu97 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xsalihu97, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Hey I have problems linking me phone with Windows 10 pro (add a phone is greyed) and it...

Does anyone has faced this kind of problem and what did you do to solve it. Thank you

submitted by /u/xsalihu97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xsalihu97, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 29, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Hey I have problems linking me phone with Windows 10 pro (add a phone is greyed) and it...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Hey I have problems linking me phone with Windows 10 pro (add a phone is greyed) and it...

1. Hey I have problems linking me phone with Windows 10 pro (add a phone is greyed) and it... - Similar Threads - Hey problems linking

2. Phone Link Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Problem: I answered a call using my cell phone. The voice came out of my computer instead of the phone! The caller couldn't hear me. How do I keep this from happening? Please help? I'm only using the app to check text messages. Thank you.I...
  3. Phone Link Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Problem: I answered a call using my cell phone. The voice came out of my computer instead of the phone! The caller couldn't hear me. How do I keep this from happening? Please help? I'm only using the app to check text messages. Thank you.I...
  4. problems with phone link

problems with phone link: I have a busted camera on my phone and been trying to link it to windows and when i do it the code on windows shows 8 digit/character Numerical and alphabetical example xy8ra993 well when i open the phone link app on android it says 9 all numerical example 123456789 this is a...
  5. problems with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with phone link: I have a busted camera on my phone and been trying to link it to windows and when i do it the code way windows shows 8 digit/character Numerical and alphabetical example xy8ra993 well when i open the phone link app on android it says 9 all numerical example 123456789 this is...
  6. phone link problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link problems: there are apps in your pc preventing you from making calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-problems/563b6b99-fd3c-456c-881b-f6881489de60
  7. Phone Link Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Problem: When using phone link with my S22+ I have no app or call audio on the computer dell xps8920. However, I do have audio on the phone. Any suggestions? I have tried some troubleshooting but no luck. Thanks :...
  8. Phone Link Problem

Phone Link Problem: When using phone link with my S22+ I have no app or call audio on the computer dell xps8920. However, I do have audio on the phone. Any suggestions? I have tried some troubleshooting but no luck. Thanks :...
  9. I am having a problem with Phone link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem with Phone link...: I am running Windows 10. My router has multiple connections for 2.,4ghz and 5ghz connections. My PC connects on the 5ghz connection, while my phone can only connect on the 2.4ghz connection. I think this is causing an issue with phone link. Other than having to put my PC on...
  10. I am having a problem with Phone link...

I am having a problem with Phone link...: I am running Windows 10. My router has multiple connections for 2.,4ghz and 5ghz connections. My PC connects on the 5ghz connection, while my phone can only connect on the 2.4ghz connection. I think this is causing an issue with phone link. Other than having to put my PC on...