Windows 10: Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error

Discus and support Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, so i had some trouble with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it but ever since i just get the same error that i cant download the launcher. I am... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kimberley Winters, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error

Hey, so i had some trouble with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it but ever since i just get the same error that i cant download the launcher. I am dutch so this is the message i receive. I will try to translate it but i do not know the correct error code in english Dutch: Deze app kan niet worden geopend. kan Minecraft Launcher niet openen omdat die niet gevonden is. Mogelijk ontbreekt het opslagapparaat of is de verbinding verbroken.English: Unable to open. Minecraft Launcher isnt found. Possibly that the device or that the connect has failed to connect. I know it is not a connection iss

:)

Kimberley Winters, Jun 1, 2023
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error

1. Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error - Similar Threads - Hey trouble reinstalling

2. Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error: Hey, so i had some trouble with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it but ever since i just get the same error that i cant download the launcher. I am dutch so this is the message i receive. I will try to translate it but i do not know the correct error code in english...
  3. Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, i have trouble reinstalling Minecraft. i get a constant error: Hey, so i had some trouble with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it but ever since i just get the same error that i cant download the launcher. I am dutch so this is the message i receive. I will try to translate it but i do not know the correct error code in english...
  4. Hey I am having audio trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c
  5. Hey I am having audio trouble

Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c
  6. Hey I am having audio trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I Have To Constantly Reinstall Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Have To Constantly Reinstall Audio Drivers: After I restart my PC, for some reason, audio often stops working. Sometimes it's everything, including my monitor's built in speakers, and other times it's just my headphones' stereo option that does not function properly. The Hands-Free AG Audio still works which is worse...
  8. I Have To Constantly Reinstall Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have To Constantly Reinstall Audio Drivers: After I restart my PC, for some reason, audio often stops working. Sometimes it's everything, including my monitor's built in speakers, and other times it's just my headphones' stereo option that does not function properly. The Hands-Free AG Audio still works which is worse...
  9. I Have To Constantly Reinstall Audio Drivers

10. i am having trouble with my Minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble with my Minecraft game: hi my name is Daniel and I have a PC that has Minecraft. I hade Minecraft for 3 weeks and it was fine until i tried joining a friends server and it said CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER and i pressed the refresh button twice but i hade no luck. i get left out some times when there...