Windows 10: hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence

Discus and support hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH]hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vikkyvignesh, Jan 16, 2020.

1. hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence

hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence dfdc20e0-6fc9-47cd-bd18-a26e579ea6ee?upload=true.jpg hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence

:)

vikkyvignesh, Jan 16, 2020
  2. RaPiDo987 Win User

Help recovering MS Office product key

Hey Guys!

I just built a new rig for my grandma but unable to install MS office because she lost the product key. The old HDD still has it install but I don't know how to recover it... *Confused hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence :confused:

Anything will be greatly appreciated *Toast :toast:

RaPiDo987, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 16, 2020
  4. mrgeek Win User

hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence

mrgeek, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence

1. hey, i lost my office product key,what can i do to get licence - Similar Threads - hey lost office

2. what can i do if i purchased home 11 and lost my product key before installing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do if i purchased home 11 and lost my product key before installing it?: I PURCHASED WINDOWS HOME 11 TO INSTALL IN A COMPUTER BUILD BUT I DIDNT GET TO INSTALL CAUSE MOTHERBOARD WAS FAULTY BUT I OPENED THE PRODUCT INSERTED THE USB ON THE COMPUTER BEFORE TURNING IT ON AND REALISING THE COMPUTER WASNT GOING TO TURN ON, NOW I REPLACED MOTHERBOARD AND...
  3. what can i do if i purchased home 11 and lost my product key before installing it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can i do if i purchased home 11 and lost my product key before installing it?: I PURCHASED WINDOWS HOME 11 TO INSTALL IN A COMPUTER BUILD BUT I DIDNT GET TO INSTALL CAUSE MOTHERBOARD WAS FAULTY BUT I OPENED THE PRODUCT INSERTED THE USB ON THE COMPUTER BEFORE TURNING IT ON AND REALISING THE COMPUTER WASNT GOING TO TURN ON, NOW I REPLACED MOTHERBOARD AND...
  4. I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?: I had purchased Microsoft Pro 11 from the Microsoft store but had put my school email instead of my email address. So, I didn't get the Product Key I paid for. What can I do to get it to my email address?...
  5. I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?: I had purchased Microsoft Pro 11 from the Microsoft store but had put my school email instead of my email address. So, I didn't get the Product Key I paid for. What can I do to get it to my email address?...
  6. Had to reset Laptop & lost office product key. How do I get office?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Had to reset Laptop & lost office product key. How do I get office?: I just spent the day restoring my laptop bc MS couldn't update. Now after the restore, I can't find the product key for office. How can I get it without buying a new suite?TIA,Eric...
  7. i lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost my product key: hi okay so im only 12 y/o and i do not have the box for my product key , i threw it away and i dont know how to acctivate my microsoft, my parents also dont know where its at so idk what to do , do i have to go to fixing shop to find it cause i diont have it and im scared?...
  8. how do i find my product licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find my product licence key: by Anonymous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-licence-key/4cb2b89a-6e84-4511-a63e-dc256c1b7970
  9. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  10. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....