Windows 10: Hey i need help if someone could please

Discus and support Hey i need help if someone could please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so i got a ssd for Windows just so its faster but everything i download goes to the my ssd but i want it on my hdd i changed it in the settings but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/8ENJl, Aug 9, 2020.

1. /u/8ENJl Win User

Hey i need help if someone could please

Ok so i got a ssd for Windows just so its faster but everything i download goes to the my ssd but i want it on my hdd i changed it in the settings but everything still gets downloaded to my ssd could someone help me out?

submitted by /u/8ENJl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/8ENJl, Aug 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Black Screen---No Mouse---Please help

Hey guys, I have had 158 views but no help, could someone please give me a suggestion of what to do? Apps I had installed:
    Steam
    TF2
    Opera
    Chrome
    Firefox
    War Thunder
    Heroes and Generals

I hadn't messed with any settings.

secretagentman, Aug 9, 2020
  4. tassie33 Win User

Thought of Solution but need someone's help please! - 6500 slide

Hi, I accidentally changed my language to Chinese and I was hoping someone out there with a 6500 slide could walk me through how to change it back to English. I notice there are numbers on the right hand side of the screen and if someone could just list
    the correct numbers for me to enter to change the language back to English my life would be saved! ie. settings is no 4. phone is no.9 and then from there I cannot translate....PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!

Thanks sooo much!

tassie33, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Hey i need help if someone could please - Similar Threads - Hey need help

2. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  3. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  4. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  5. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  6. Hey! I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  7. Hey! I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  8. hey, i need help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey, i need help...: somehow my laptop doesn’t load win10 anymore...my first instinct was to create a usb stick with an iso file to redownload win10 (which i have done countless times with the same laptop), problem now: the downloading process for windows 10 won’t start (i’m sure that the laptop...
  9. I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!: I have been dealing with an old boyfriend who has constantly tried gas lighting me far past our relationship. He is a very jealous and has covert narcists' tendencies. Let me put it like this he has gone as far as trying to convince me that my laptop had while away for a...
  10. Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?: C:\Windows\Resources\Themes Please just take a snap or screenshot of the content in that directory and upload it to imgur or similar site. I have altered the theme folder and added 3rd party themes but i noticed how my pc got slower and now i wanna revert back and delete...