Windows 10: Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...

Discus and support Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Justanormalswed [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Justanormalswed, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...

/u/Justanormalswed, Feb 15, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being... :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Back up in Windows 10 dated a month ago

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

As the initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to stop and start the File History service
    and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+R key and type services.msc.
    • Look for File History Service and select it.
    • In the left pane, select Restart the service.
    Hope this helps. Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...

1. Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being... - Similar Threads - Hey need help

2. hey need help diagnosing my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey need help diagnosing my computer!: hey! i really need help trying to figure out why my computer is blue screening after gaming. ive attached an event log of what has been happening with my computer. the last blue screen happened at 2:24:XX there is no event id created that tells me whats going on.its important...
  3. hey need help diagnosing my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey need help diagnosing my computer!: hey! i really need help trying to figure out why my computer is blue screening after gaming. ive attached an event log of what has been happening with my computer. the last blue screen happened at 2:24:XX there is no event id created that tells me whats going on.its important...
  4. Hey! I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  5. Hey! I need help

Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  6. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  7. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  8. hey, i need help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey, i need help...: somehow my laptop doesn’t load win10 anymore...my first instinct was to create a usb stick with an iso file to redownload win10 (which i have done countless times with the same laptop), problem now: the downloading process for windows 10 won’t start (i’m sure that the laptop...
  9. Hey i need help with my audio.

Hey i need help with my audio.: [ATTACH] i ran the troubleshooter, got this, dont know what it means. sorry for my computer illiteracy. https://preview.redd.it/059ooupuww351.png?width=571&format=png&auto=webp&s=aeb7bc19f43f1247020ca11e9046aec9784856fc submitted by /u/Disgruntled_Mexican [link]...
  10. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

Help with my built computer from a few months ago?: Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by...