Windows 10: Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?

Discus and support Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just reseted my pc after it containing lots of downloads after i did the microsoft store and many other apps didn't appear i tried all solutions none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taha Alakhdar, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?

I just reseted my pc after it containing lots of downloads after i did the microsoft store and many other apps didn't appear i tried all solutions none worked.

:)

Taha Alakhdar, Jul 24, 2022
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jul 24, 2022
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jul 24, 2022
  4. Dgui14 Win User

Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?

Microsoft Store Games

I downloaded several pc games from my xbox game pass which I no longer have.

I decided to uninstall them, and I did, but didn-t see any change on my drive memory capacity, which means, they were not removed at all. I can-t find them anymore on the microsoft store library nor on my pc app list though.

Doing some research, I found the hidden microsoft store apps folder, and realized the games are still there. How can I safely remove them, without just deleting the folders? And why didn-t they get uninstalled when I did so through the add or remove programs
    feature?

Dgui14, Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?

1. Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do? - Similar Threads - Hey restored microsoft

2. My microsoft store is missing what do i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store is missing what do i do?: I have resetted my computer windows 10 but microsoft store is missing i don't know how to download it i tried to do it from microsoft edge but i couldn't. When i opened it from microsoft edge i couldn't download anything there i clicked the download button but nothing...
  3. My microsoft store is missing what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store is missing what do i do?: I have resetted my computer windows 10 but microsoft store is missing i don't know how to download it i tried to do it from microsoft edge but i couldn't. When i opened it from microsoft edge i couldn't download anything there i clicked the download button but nothing...
  4. My microsoft store is missing what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hey so what do I do about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so what do I do about this?: My / key won't type the /. I had to go to a Google result page to copy it for this. HOWEVER, when I hold shift to type with it, it types a ? like it normally should.Mind you, I'm using a laptop and it doesn't have a numpad on it so that can't be the issue. Every other key on...
  6. Hey so what do I do about this?

Hey so what do I do about this?: My / key won't type the /. I had to go to a Google result page to copy it for this. HOWEVER, when I hold shift to type with it, it types a ? like it normally should.Mind you, I'm using a laptop and it doesn't have a numpad on it so that can't be the issue. Every other key on...
  7. my pincode didn't appear so icant open my pc what can i do?

my pincode didn't appear so icant open my pc what can i do?: my pincode didn't appear so icant open my pc what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pincode-didnt-appear-so-icant-open-my-pc-what/a2c27bc2-0891-4e51-9223-9c0cae15d4ee
  8. Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?: I just reseted my pc after it containing lots of downloads after i did the microsoft store and many other apps didn't appear i tried all solutions none worked....
  9. Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I restored my pc and then the microsoft store didn't appear what do i do?: I just reseted my pc after it containing lots of downloads after i did the microsoft store and many other apps didn't appear i tried all solutions none worked....
  10. Game from Microsoft store didn't get deleted completely, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game from Microsoft store didn't get deleted completely, what do I do?: I tried deleting Forza horizon 4 because it took 175 gb and I wanted to move it to my other drive because that one is way bigger. So I delete it but it only deleted 80 gb and now I cant delete the rest of it from Microsoft store and windows settings submitted by...