Windows 10: Hey, I want you to help and this is important.

Discus and support Hey, I want you to help and this is important. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried multiple methods like sfc /scannow but nothing worked out. So now I am here to ask you guys about this. If you have a PC with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yusufjamal2510, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Hey, I want you to help and this is important.

I have tried multiple methods like sfc /scannow but nothing worked out. So now I am here to ask you guys about this. If you have a PC with windows 10 1809 will you please play a video on YouTube or any player and while it's running place it in a location where the start menu opens up (not the full screen start menu) when the start button is clicked. Now open the stat menu. and observe the background of the start menu in the location where the video is running and do it immediately, did you see the start menu firstly being transparent and then suddenly becoming translucent?

:)

yusufjamal2510, Jan 1, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hey, I want you to help and this is important. :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 1, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Hey, I want you to help and this is important.

Unable to import photos

Hi Georgio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to import photos?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/import-photos-videos

It applies to Windows 10 also.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Hey, I want you to help and this is important.

1. Hey, I want you to help and this is important. - Similar Threads - Hey help important

2. Hey everyone, i need help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey everyone, i need help!: My pc was been attacked by a trojan virus but i was deleted it at right time so it dont make me lost much documents, but after that i can't use my windows defender Virus and threat protection and it's report :"Your Virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"...
  3. Hey! I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  4. Hey! I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  5. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  6. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  7. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Hey Microsoft, why the **** you don't fix "Your device is missing important security and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hey Microsoft, why the **** you don't fix "Your device is missing important security and...: Hey Microsoft,And only someone from Microsoft, not Windows "Experts", I assume there must be some moderator from Microsoft. If not there must be a moderator that has a connection with someone from Microsoft. If you are the one, then this message is for you.I see that a lot of...
  9. hey, i need help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey, i need help...: somehow my laptop doesn’t load win10 anymore...my first instinct was to create a usb stick with an iso file to redownload win10 (which i have done countless times with the same laptop), problem now: the downloading process for windows 10 won’t start (i’m sure that the laptop...
  10. hey guys i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey guys i need help: hey guys. i can not open my search bar in windows 10 anymore and i dont know why. whenever i click it it doesnt respond. Can someone help me ps: i've got an acer submitted by /u/notyourhoe3 [link] [comments]...