Windows 10: hey ididit

Discus and support hey ididit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why dont fix ur stupit gam ? it lag when i try 2 play mincrat and it not aceptabl becus it fucaking lac when cat exist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdrianSoto4, Jun 1, 2020.

1. hey ididit

why dont fix ur stupit gam ? it lag when i try 2 play mincrat and it not aceptabl becus it fucaking lac when cat exist

:)

AdrianSoto4, Jun 1, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool hey ididit :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 1, 2020
  3. thetarget Win User
    Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

hey ididit

How to enable Hey Cortana on Android

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

By default, Hey Cortana feature is turned off unless you activate it. Kindly follow the steps below to enable the feature.

• Launch the Cortana app on your Android device.
    • Click on the Menu.
    • Click on Hey Cortana.
    • Toggle the switch to position On for
      From the Cortana app

The Hey Cortana feature will not work when the phone is in standby mode, however you can follow the steps mentioned in the article below to enable Cortana on lock screen.

Getting started with Cortana

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

hey ididit

1. hey ididit - Similar Threads - hey ididit

2. Hey yall. Any tips on how to fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey yall. Any tips on how to fix this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrenJubJub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkecph/hey_yall_any_tips_on_how_to_fix_this/
  3. why does not cortana respond on hey cortana after the windows update version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does not cortana respond on hey cortana after the windows update version 2004: I was very excited i dont know why but i was excited about the new windows update version 2004 i have heard many things that cortana has changed they made a photo search option in search bar but when the update came and i started the update it got stuck on getting things...
  4. Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...

Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justchristina01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfohdo/hey_there_i_wanted_to_allow_the_hibernation/
  5. Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work

in Cortana
    Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work: When I try turn on the option that lets Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" , it turns off automatically. Why does this happen? Is it a bug in the configuration app?...
  6. Hey so i dont have light theme or dark theme. Why?

Hey so i dont have light theme or dark theme. Why?: So i have seen alot of youtubers use Light theme and Dark theme but I cant use it myself for some reason submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heexme/hey_so_i_dont_have_light_theme_or_dark_theme_why/
  7. Hey mates i have a 512 hard disk but it is showing me that i have zero space pls help btw i...

Hey mates i have a 512 hard disk but it is showing me that i have zero space pls help btw i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anvithreddy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdn7lr/hey_mates_i_have_a_512_hard_disk_but_it_is/
  8. Hey, I got another question Minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hey, I got another question Minecraft: So, mc java has lots of lag on my laptop, and I understand that an intel celeron n2840 is not much for mc to run on, but my 8gb of ram is. but, I have a theory that some of the issues is all the texture detail. So I'm making a texture pack that requires less detail, not...
  9. Hey...

Hey...: submitted by /u/BearAndForbear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcxrh6/hey/
  10. Hey guys, i'm trying to get back to windows 10 from linux mint.

Hey guys, i'm trying to get back to windows 10 from linux mint.: I have prepared my bootable usb and it is working but after choosing the language it says that i am missing some drivers. I have looked online and tried everything that's there, what can i do? I do not know what drivers i need submitted by /u/volicloppo [link] [comments]...