Windows 10: Hey I'm just trying to fix up my PC and I need a little help.

Discus and support Hey I'm just trying to fix up my PC and I need a little help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 and whenever I press the power button my PC does not automatically boot into windows 10. And if I don't pick any operating system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FumetsuThe1, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Hey I'm just trying to fix up my PC and I need a little help.

I am using windows 10 and whenever I press the power button my PC does not automatically boot into windows 10. And if I don't pick any operating system I have to turn the PC off and back on, which is a pain because sometimes I press the key to pick an operating system yet it doesn't work.
    And yes I have selected windows 10 as default operating system in startup and recovery.
    Please help me I am not really good with tech and have walnut brain. Thank you!

submitted by /u/FumetsuThe1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FumetsuThe1, Aug 15, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hey I'm just trying to fix up my PC and I need a little help. :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 15, 2020
  4. lainey Win User

Hey I'm just trying to fix up my PC and I need a little help.

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Hey I'm just trying to fix up my PC and I need a little help.

1. Hey I'm just trying to fix up my PC and I need a little help. - Similar Threads - Hey I'm trying

2. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  3. Hey! I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  4. Hey! I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey! I need help: Hey! I Windows 11 user here just need some help actually the problem is that when i open file explorer and open anyy drive or file like downloads or c drive it just says not responding and keep stuck forever i tried restarting my computer even tried to update my pc but i got...
  5. i need help fixing my pc

i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  6. I need a little help with a trojan

I need a little help with a trojan: So basically I got redirected to a site that downloads Trojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!ml into your computer. I've found where it was hiding itself and deleted it, I just need to make sure It's gone from my system. Can anyone tell me if it's ok now? the app was osu!...
  7. Hey, I'm Vlad. And I need help with refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I'm Vlad. And I need help with refund: I've been trying to get the game back for several weeks, butMicrosoft is critically refusing. By the way, I wrote to them, tried to call,they told me that the manager would write to me, but he wrote that, although awhole week had passed. I asked for an exchange, I was also...
  8. hey, i need help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey, i need help...: somehow my laptop doesn’t load win10 anymore...my first instinct was to create a usb stick with an iso file to redownload win10 (which i have done countless times with the same laptop), problem now: the downloading process for windows 10 won’t start (i’m sure that the laptop...
  9. Hey i need help with my audio.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey i need help with my audio.: [ATTACH] i ran the troubleshooter, got this, dont know what it means. sorry for my computer illiteracy. https://preview.redd.it/059ooupuww351.png?width=571&format=png&auto=webp&s=aeb7bc19f43f1247020ca11e9046aec9784856fc submitted by /u/Disgruntled_Mexican [link]...
  10. need a little help

need a little help: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 10166 installed on my Sager laptop. Tried to install intel extreme tuning utility but get a message "check to see if you have sufficient privileges to start 3xtu services" However it installed without a hitch on my Alienware 17 which has the...