Windows 10: Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk...

Discus and support Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NetStreet, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk...

/u/NetStreet, Dec 19, 2020

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk...

im trying to download an app but it still says after 2 days... starting download. Why?

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we would like to ask a few questions:

• What application are you trying to download?
    • Are you trying to download from a browser?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Let us know so we can help you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk...

1. Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk... - Similar Threads - Hey trying download

2. Hey! I very often get files like these while trying to download things from the internet. i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hey! I very often get files like these while trying to download things from the internet. i...: Here it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-very-often-get-files-like-these-while-trying/54df0184-4ed1-4df4-afbe-e1356cf922de
  3. Hey! I very often get files like these while trying to download things from the internet. i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey! I very often get files like these while trying to download things from the internet. i...: Here it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-very-often-get-files-like-these-while-trying/54df0184-4ed1-4df4-afbe-e1356cf922de
  4. Hey! I very often get files like these while trying to download things from the internet. i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to download a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to download a software: I purchased a software and it was huge, so since it was taking so long, I ended up trying to download and run it again I know..stupid. Now I have two open and I can't get either one of them deleted. Turning off my computer doesn't work. When I turn my computer back on,...
  6. im trying to download minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im trying to download minecraft: i have resently changed over to pc and i want to download minecraft there too. i have it on xbox and i cant seem to find out how to download it on pc. i have searched it up on both the xbox store and the minecraft store. i have The ultimate gamepass and i still cant? i dont...
  7. Im really scared idk if i should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im really scared idk if i should be: i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me know thank you in advance submitted by /u/DEATH_LFY [link] [comments]...
  8. Hey guys im a little confused at what im seeing here. are these readings correct. I notice...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey guys im a little confused at what im seeing here. are these readings correct. I notice...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mach1Padilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmsgie/hey_guys_im_a_little_confused_at_what_im_seeing/
  9. Two pieces of software are opening in what looks like unicode. Screenshots attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two pieces of software are opening in what looks like unicode. Screenshots attached: Hey there. So recently I have installed Eclipse IDE and another Java based program. For example in Eclipse, the headers are in this weird font which when copied into a search engine translate. Here is what I mean: [ATTACH] I contacted the developers and they say it is...
  10. Software Update Notices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Update Notices: I received a software update notice for Acrobat Reader DC two or three days which I clicked on, downloaded and install. I still get the notice as of today. IIRC, I've had this before but never this long. 22165