Windows 10: Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

Discus and support Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ryan H3, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Ryan H3 Win User

Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox. I have no clue what could be the issue I tried to download new firmware for it on my pc but it even says there’s no devices detected. Could it be the usb not connecting? It worked perfectly fine until I tried to use it with my pc.

:)

Ryan H3, Dec 3, 2022

2. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

Hi there,

I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means
    losing force feedback?

Seb

SebastianNorris, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

Thank you for replying. To answer your questions is

1 The model is Thrustmaster TMX FFB Wheel connected to 3 pedals base unit which makes it Thrustmaster TMX Pro.

2. It is identified in Device Manager as a Human Interface Device. "(Thrustmaster FFB Wheel (USB )"

3. Other machine is running the same window 10 version.

When Using the other persons PC, I click on Apps, Thrustmaster FFB Racing Wheel, Control Panel and Thrustmaster's control panel comes up. So I can then set up the Wheels and pedals.

When I try on my Pc, I click on Apps, Thrustmaster FFB Racing Wheel, Control Panel and Window's control panel comes up. Unable to set up the wheel and pedals

This is why I said that "it is nothing to do with the wheel or Thrustmaster's control panel" as it all works on other machine. It appears to me that somehow windows is going to its own control panel set up for some reason on
    my computer only. Hope this helps you.

Stevepilot52, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

I am trying to figure out to get Force Feedback working on my Xbox 360 Official Steering wheel on my Windows 10 PC

Robb Fritsch, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

1. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the... - Similar Threads - Hey I’ve thrustmaster

2. Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel: Hello i have a problem with my Thrustmaster t248. the control pannel and the firmware updater doesn't see my steering wheel. i have tried reinstalling both instances and searched online for a solution, but was not abel to find anything. my steering wheel turns on fine. i dont...
  3. Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel: Hello i have a problem with my Thrustmaster t248. the control pannel and the firmware updater doesn't see my steering wheel. i have tried reinstalling both instances and searched online for a solution, but was not abel to find anything. my steering wheel turns on fine. i dont...
  4. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...: all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox. I have no clue what could be the issue I tried to download new firmware for it on my pc but it even says there’s no devices...
  5. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...: all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox. I have no clue what could be the issue I tried to download new firmware for it on my pc but it even says there’s no devices...
  6. Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel: I have an old steering wheel that worked great up until I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 ver. 1909. The steering wheel is the Logitech Driving Force GT from 2007. When I plug it into a USB on my PC now it's not recognised and in the device manager it only shows...
  7. Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems: Just dusted off the game Formula 1 99 which runs on W10 64 bit quite happily. But my year 2000 approx wheel didn't run at all initially. https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/ffdrw-en/ I found an answer on a Microsoft forum -...
  8. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals: I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-458-italia-steering-wheel-and-pedals/388a24f0-2aa9-49c7-8d72-dd068be1fcdc
  9. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel: Hi there, I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means losing force feedback? Seb...
  10. Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?: I am trying to figure out to get Force Feedback working on my Xbox 360 Official Steering wheel on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-official-steering-wheel-on-windows-10/01a4e979-7c6a-453e-85e6-15e7fced445a