Windows 10: Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for...

Discus and support Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/sven784230 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duarmb/hey_jenmsft_windows_10_remoteapp_has_been_bugged/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sven784230, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for...

/u/sven784230, Nov 10, 2019

2. How to setup RemoteApp mode for some application in Windows 10 Professional

Hi all,

how to deal with RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional? I tryied to follow

these instructions to setup application for RemoteApp mode under Windows 7
    but without success. Problem is that there is no such entry

• HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Terminal Server/TSAppAllowList
    in registry. When I add these entry by hand and follow next instructions, I cannot connect to remote application because window closed immediately after login. Normal remote desktop is working fine.

Can you suggest some resources or guide to setup and use RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional?

Many thanks for any idea.

Best regards,

Ondrej Nemecek.

ondrej.nemecek, Nov 10, 2019
  3. BillLalor Win User
    Using Windows 10 Enterprise and RemoteApp on Server 2012 r2.

Original title: Windows 10 and RemoteApp.

Using Windows 10 Enterprise and RemoteApp on Server 2012 r2.

We've deployed Win 10 to a small handful of test users and the biggest issue we've seen so far is with RemoteApp. We're running MS Dynamics GP in a RemoteApp environment and it worked very well with Win 7 and 8.1 but since upgrading to Win 10, users are
    finding that the File menus on the remote app do not work unless they click out of the remoteapp and then back into the remoteapp.

Obviously, for accounting personnel that spend all day in GP, this is a deal breaker for Win 10. Looking for any suggestions or ideas to resolve.

Thank you.

BillLalor, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for...

1. Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for... - Similar Threads - Hey @jenmsft RemoteApp

2. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  3. Proffesionals please help me with this, this thing has been bugging me since forever and i...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Proffesionals please help me with this, this thing has been bugging me since forever and i...: help me pleaseéeee this thing keeps popping up whe i opén my pc ànd cant qccess my microsoft store "This app can't openThere's a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contactyour administrator"...
  4. RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection: Hi, I have a very strange problem. I'm have installed RDS on Server 2019 and published a application. I use remoteapp to add the application on the clients and it has worked fine with all windows 10 clients I had done so far but now I try a other Windows 10 client and when I...
  5. WizTree 4.00 has been released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WizTree 4.00 has been released: Disk Space Analyzer WizTree 4.00 has been released - gHacks Tech News 181275
  6. Windows 10 version 21H1 has been released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 21H1 has been released: Microsoft released Windows 10 version 21H1, a new feature update for its Windows 10 operating system, on May 18, 2021. John Cable, Vice President, Program Management, Windows Servicing and Delivery, published the news on the Windows Experience Blog. The phased rollout of...
  7. Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released

Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released: In the update and security section I always have that "Download and install now" button about the May update whenever I click on it it starts downloading until like 98 or something then it always crashes with an error, last time was 0x80240034, before that one was 0x80246007,...
  8. Windows 10 1903 has the same problem giving 1309 error 1809 had before a patch was released

Windows 10 1903 has the same problem giving 1309 error 1809 had before a patch was released: The subject pretty much says it all just like the 1809 version of Windows 10 did at a certain patch level trying to install patches for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC gives Acrobat 1309 errors. This problem was resolved by a later patch in 1809 it looks like 1903 needs a similar...
  9. Sandboxie 5.30 has been released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie 5.30 has been released: Sandboxie stable version 5.30 was released today. If you are a Sandboxie user, then you are probably aware that sandboxie.com and the Sandboxie servers have been down this past few days. This problem has caused users to experience issue when activating their licenses,...
  10. Sandboxie 5.28 has been released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie 5.28 has been released: Sandboxie 5.28 has been released. If you like to try a full blown Sandbox program, Sandboxie is the one. Its been around since 2004. This is a mature program designed for Windows that does what is supposed to do (keep the system intact). Unlike the Windows sandbox, in this...