Windows 10: Hey M$, do you realize the irony of Scroogled?

Discus and support Hey M$, do you realize the irony of Scroogled? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Remember how M$ used to boast about "Scroogled", about how google scanned peoples emails, tracked them, and showed personalized ads? That's the thing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by saber3s, Jul 15, 2018.

1. saber3s Win User

Hey M$, do you realize the irony of Scroogled?

Remember how M$ used to boast about "Scroogled", about how google scanned peoples emails, tracked them, and showed personalized ads? That's the thing about making such boasts online, they don't disappear over time, oh the hypocrisy!

:)

saber3s, Jul 15, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hey M$, do you realize the irony of Scroogled? :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Hey M$, do you realize the irony of Scroogled?

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Hey M$, do you realize the irony of Scroogled?

1. Hey M$, do you realize the irony of Scroogled? - Similar Threads - Hey realize irony

2. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  3. hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey guys...i m having 0xc000007b problem: HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I TRIED ALL FIXES IN YOUTUBE INSTALLED ALL C++ THINGS AND DIRECT X 9,10,11SHOULD I RESET MY PC?I M HAVIN SUMMER VACATION AND I WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMESSS PLZZ HELPP...
  4. Hey M$, if you think a memory leak of the News & Interests toy like this is acceptable...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey M$, if you think a memory leak of the News & Interests toy like this is acceptable...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SequoiaD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xlj2x5/hey_m_if_you_think_a_memory_leak_of_the_news/
  5. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  6. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  7. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. the irony with microsoft and windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the irony with microsoft and windows: Hi I find it somewhat ironic that the organization responsible for the fact I don't have any space left on my C drive windows keeps the old updates of windows in my c drive is sending me a notification to say my "device has reached the end of service". what does that even...
  9. Help me realize

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me realize: Hello I created a reg file a year ago (or ~2) but cannot find what is it doing now? It's named "Remove Media Library.reg" but I cannot find where is this acting and those libraries are removed from which part of Windows? I'm not sure even if they work now in 1903 or not....
  10. Custom colour - what irony...!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom colour - what irony...!: Hi, in Settings, from here... [img] ..click Custom colour...I see... wait for it... you'll like this..promise.. [img] [img] Laptop, same display settings as 1703 and earlier... [img] Do you see that? I suppose it will vary with display and...