Windows 10: Hey Microsoft how do I leak this build in my computer

Discus and support Hey Microsoft how do I leak this build in my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was just testing if my old laptops work,I came with a dell computerI am unsure if it’s a prototype/consumerI’d think it’s a prototype cause in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BensonJP, Aug 11, 2022.

1. BensonJP Win User

Hey Microsoft how do I leak this build in my computer

So I was just testing if my old laptops work,I came with a dell computerI am unsure if it’s a prototype/consumerI’d think it’s a prototype cause in the DELL folder it said it is a prototype now how do I leak the build?

:)

BensonJP, Aug 11, 2022

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 11, 2022
  4. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

No, and maybe there are not going to be any more leaked versions, I think Microsoft has already taken steps so that there are no more leaks:

Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

Although you never know, suddenly someone else will appear to leak the new versions or maybe Microsoft will decide to release the first official build these days.

LEOPEVA64, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Hey Microsoft how do I leak this build in my computer - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft leak

2. hey microsoft, WHY IS MY COMPUTER SCREWED UP!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey microsoft, WHY IS MY COMPUTER SCREWED UP!?: for some reason, my computer software was messed up. the sign-in screen was messed up. and i even found out the file explorer is messed up too when i tryed to upload this snip! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MESS UP MY COIMPUTER!?...
  3. hey microsoft, WHY IS MY COMPUTER SCREWED UP!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    hey microsoft, WHY IS MY COMPUTER SCREWED UP!?: for some reason, my computer software was messed up. the sign-in screen was messed up. and i even found out the file explorer is messed up too when i tryed to upload this snip! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MESS UP MY COIMPUTER!?...
  4. hey microsoft, WHY IS MY COMPUTER SCREWED UP!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hey Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Why are we still using backup and restore from Windows 7? IT IS JANK never works. COMPLETE TRASH. How hard is it to make it simple? IT IS 2023. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE to spare some of your billions and meet us in the middle because this is ridiculous. I made a restore point....
  6. Hey, is my computer ok, now or should i do something else?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey, is my computer ok, now or should i do something else?: Hey,A few days ago my windows defender found a threat after I inserted my pedrive to my computer. I quarantined it and then i choose to remove it. Is my computer safe to use now? I haven't connected it to the internet since then....
  7. Hey Microsoft how do I leak this build in my computer

Hey Microsoft how do I leak this build in my computer: So I was just testing if my old laptops work,I came with a dell computerI am unsure if it’s a prototype/consumerI’d think it’s a prototype cause in the DELL folder it said it is a prototype now how do I leak the build?...
  8. Hey Microsoft,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hey Microsoft,: I can't play most of my games on my computer. You wanna know why? Because your system is 100% broken. I have tried everything I can to actually fix my games, but nothing works. Most people who get apps or games from the Microsoft store or Xbox Store on the laptop, PC, Mac,...
  9. RAM build up / leak

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAM build up / leak: Hey all, so my work computer has an issue where if I leave the computer open for too long, the RAM usage will simply build up continuously. This is to the point where I will start having difficulty working with some of my more RAM intesnive applications (Davinci Resolve,...
  10. RAM build up / leak

in Windows 10 Support
    RAM build up / leak: Hey all, so my work computer has an issue where if I leave the computer open for too long, the RAM usage will simply build up continuously. This is to the point where I will start having difficulty working with some of my more RAM intesnive applications (Davinci Resolve,...