Windows 10: Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

Discus and support Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; ok put space here... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AryanAnand1, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

ok put space here

:)

AryanAnand1, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

Windows 10 spell check menu position

Dictionary file corruption is one of the possible reasons you're having challenges with spell checker. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you clear Spell Checking Dictionary on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer, type %AppData%\Microsoft\Spelling into the address bar, and press
      Enter.
    • Open the folder for a language you want to customize (ex: en-US).
    • You can now clear the dic file.
    • When done, hit File in Notepad, click Save.
    After performing the steps above, let us know the results.

Dyan Rey, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

1. Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just... - Similar Threads - Hey microsoft setup

2. Is it just me or anyone else is seeing this spelling mistake in windows 11 on Screen Saver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it just me or anyone else is seeing this spelling mistake in windows 11 on Screen Saver...: On Screen Saver settings page for 3D Text, under Surface Style, one of the options is Sold Colou instead of Solid Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-just-me-or-anyone-else-is-seeing-this/269e3528-a2d6-4c6c-a7b9-c6f3f251b817
  3. Is it just me or anyone else is seeing this spelling mistake in windows 11 on Screen Saver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it just me or anyone else is seeing this spelling mistake in windows 11 on Screen Saver...: On Screen Saver settings page for 3D Text, under Surface Style, one of the options is Sold Colou instead of Solid Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-just-me-or-anyone-else-is-seeing-this/269e3528-a2d6-4c6c-a7b9-c6f3f251b817
  4. Microsoft voice access and Dictation spelling mistakes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft voice access and Dictation spelling mistakes: i'm having difficulty using Microsoft voice access or dictation as it continues to spell things incorrectly. It is not that it is choosing the wrong word, which does occur, and somewhat expected, but it will spell words probably like they sound, not as they are spelled. Ie....
  5. Microsoft voice access and Dictation spelling mistakes

Microsoft voice access and Dictation spelling mistakes: i'm having difficulty using Microsoft voice access or dictation as it continues to spell things incorrectly. It is not that it is choosing the wrong word, which does occur, and somewhat expected, but it will spell words probably like they sound, not as they are spelled. Ie....
  6. Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake

Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake: Good day, Community:I can't recall how I exactly created a 2nd Microsoft account, but they now present when I boot up my laptop PC. My laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro - fully updated to 21H1 - build 19043. When I boot my machine, the message is that my sign-on information is...
  7. Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake: Good day, Community:I can't recall how I exactly created a 2nd Microsoft account, but they now present when I boot up my laptop PC. My laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro - fully updated to 21H1 - build 19043. When I boot my machine, the message is that my sign-on information is...
  8. Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Spelling Mistake in Micrososoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spelling Mistake in Micrososoft Store: In Microsoft Store India/Malayalam Version, there is a spelling mistake while showing installing application. The Meaning of "Installing" in Malayalam is "ഇന്‍സ്റ്റോള്‍ ചെയ്യുന്നു" But in Microsoft Store its showing as "ഇന്‍സ്റ്റാക്ക് ചെയ്യുന്നു" It should be rectify...
  10. Report spelling mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Report spelling mistake: Hi, whilst in the WiFi settings on my laptop, I noticed a spelling mistake on the 'Updating network adapter or driver'. Updating was spelt 'Upating', as shown in the photo enclosed. Thanks, Martim.[ATTACH]...