Windows 10: Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

Discus and support Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; ok put space here... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AryanAnand1, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

ok put space here

:)

AryanAnand1, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

Windows 10 spell check menu position

Dictionary file corruption is one of the possible reasons you're having challenges with spell checker. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you clear Spell Checking Dictionary on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer, type %AppData%\Microsoft\Spelling into the address bar, and press
      Enter.
    • Open the folder for a language you want to customize (ex: en-US).
    • You can now clear the dic file.
    • When done, hit File in Notepad, click Save.
    After performing the steps above, let us know the results.

Dyan Rey, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just...

1. Hey microsoft when i setup window hello i saw that there was a spelling mistake there just... - Similar Threads - Hey microsoft setup

2. I did a mistake

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a mistake: So..I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop and i went for a clean install(the laptop wouldn't boot). I accidentally deleted(unallocated) my D: drive....Is there any way i can get it back? (currently typing this on the laptop with just 200GB of storage) submitted by...
  3. Hello, I just got this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I just got this error: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." That is the error I'm getting whenever I start up my computer. It just started happening today. How do I fix this? One thing that might...
  4. Spelling Mistake in Micrososoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spelling Mistake in Micrososoft Store: In Microsoft Store India/Malayalam Version, there is a spelling mistake while showing installing application. The Meaning of "Installing" in Malayalam is "ഇന്‍സ്റ്റോള്‍ ചെയ്യുന്നു" But in Microsoft Store its showing as "ഇന്‍സ്റ്റാക്ക് ചെയ്യുന്നു" It should be rectify...
  5. I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.: This had happened while I was closing my open tasks such as my Google Chrome Browser and the “OP Idle Clicker” which had came from your developers on the Microsoft Store under the “Tools” Category. The critical stop error box was too fast that I didn’t have enough time to...
  6. I can't setup windows hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't setup windows hello face: I can't set up my windows hello face recognition. It says 'we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face'. My Microsoft camera is working perfectly. I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3443 laptop. My system SKU is 0654. Will my laptop really won't support windows...
  7. Microsoft Hello will not enter setup for fingerprints

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Hello will not enter setup for fingerprints: I have a new HP Envy 13 inch laptop. The fingerprint setup worked fine as part of the initial computer setup, but about a week later the fingerprint stopped logging in so I deleted the old fingerprints in Windows Hello and tried to setup new ones. However, when I hit the...
  8. Report spelling mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Report spelling mistake: Hi, whilst in the WiFi settings on my laptop, I noticed a spelling mistake on the 'Updating network adapter or driver'. Updating was spelt 'Upating', as shown in the photo enclosed. Thanks, Martim.[ATTACH]...
  9. Spelling check on/off when I choose, not automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Spelling check on/off when I choose, not automatically: How do I get Word to show red wiggly lines when I tell it "Now check the spelling", and how do I turn them off again when I have checked this? I do NOT want automatic ANYTHING to occur. Tutorials all seem to be about turning on auto-checking. I am a proof-reader. I am not...
  10. i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup: i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup, I click on creat a pin and the dots kee circling with just a moment. Left over night and still doing the same. what should I do?...