Windows 10: Hey Microsoft, when you open 10's network and firewall connection window, the subsequent...

Discus and support Hey Microsoft, when you open 10's network and firewall connection window, the subsequent... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good grief Win 10 is unrefined. I had to revert back to Win 7 because so many issues. I should be compensated for even pointing out the above. Do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nooneatall1, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Hey Microsoft, when you open 10's network and firewall connection window, the subsequent...

Good grief Win 10 is unrefined. I had to revert back to Win 7 because so many issues. I should be compensated for even pointing out the above. Do the dev's even check their work???

:)

Nooneatall1, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Steevo Win User

Windows Firewall blocking program even with inbound/outbound rule enabled.

Windows firewall is like a fart when you have squirty dumplings, you shouldn't really trust it.

Disable the private network firewall, if the application works fine do this.

Open a CMD prompt window with admin rights. type in "netstat" without the quotes and press enter. You should get a list of what IP and port is connecting to what port and or service. Open those ports for the application, or just allow those ports to be unfiltered.

Steevo, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Hey Microsoft, when you open 10's network and firewall connection window, the subsequent...

Restraint trafic and applications to access internet with Firewall when connected with Dial Up SAT connexion

Hi,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to block apps and programs from accessing network connection through Windows Firewall:

• Open Control Panel and click System and Security.
    • On the Windows Firewall page, select Allow a program through Windows Firewall.
    • Uncheck the box to the left of the application names to disallow them from accessing network connection.
    • If other programs are not listed, just click Allow another program/app button to add them.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Hey Microsoft, when you open 10's network and firewall connection window, the subsequent...

1. Hey Microsoft, when you open 10's network and firewall connection window, the subsequent... - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft open

2. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  3. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  4. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hey Microsoft, You deleted my paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft, You deleted my paper.: As a college student, I write many papers, many take over 5 hours to write, last night I was working on a Lab Paper for my Physics class. I left the document open when I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I had a pop-up saying I got to pay for Office 365, I thought "why the...
  6. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  7. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  8. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hey, is this winrmsrv.exe safe to allow in the firewall?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey, is this winrmsrv.exe safe to allow in the firewall?: Regardless it being from microsoft, I could not find so much info about it in the Internet. It seems to be some Remote related service, but it was strange to show up all of nothing after I starting my computer today. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance....
  10. Windows 10's network flyout shows unavailable network connections and tries to connect to it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10's network flyout shows unavailable network connections and tries to connect to it: I'm infuriated by the network flyout, or the entire networking mechanism, in Windows 10. It consistently fails to realise that a WiFi network is no longer available after the router/hotspot has been turned off. It still tries to connect to that network even it has some other...