Windows 10: hey my update is making me sick

Discus and support hey my update is making me sick in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello so ibought a new pc and it was running win 10 when i went to download update it installled other update but not the 1803 verison. and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RicoLK, Sep 26, 2018.

1. RicoLK Win User

hey my update is making me sick

hello

so ibought a new pc and it was running win 10 when i went to download update it installled other update but not the 1803 verison.

and when i downloaded the fall creatores update my system restarted and working on update sudduly it restarted the third time this it failed and said restoring priveos windows so can soneone help me fix that it is not installing update

:)

RicoLK, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

FPS games that make you sick?

its the FOV. many of the games you listed as causing you to feel sick, have a very narrow view - like walking around looking through binoculars.

Mussels, Sep 26, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond hey my update is making me sick :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 26, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool hey my update is making me sick :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

1. hey my update is making me sick - Similar Threads - hey update making

2. Hey Windows help me with my BESTFRIEND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hey Windows help me with my BESTFRIEND: My Best Friend give me his special folders because he was about to boot windows 11 from usb and we had only 1 usb so he give me his usb including his folders and I cut and copy from usb to my desktop. After he finished installing windows 11 , hew wanted to take back his...
  3. Hey Windows help me with my BESTFRIEND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Windows help me with my BESTFRIEND: My Best Friend give me his special folders because he was about to boot windows 11 from usb and we had only 1 usb so he give me his usb including his folders and I cut and copy from usb to my desktop. After he finished installing windows 11 , hew wanted to take back his...
  4. Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable: Hi there. So I have my update settings to happen when the PC is inactive, but every couple-few weeks, when I suppose it's preparing and downloading a future update, my PC cannot even do basic functions. It takes a good minute+ to open a new webpage, or even task manager. A...
  5. Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable: Hi there. So I have my update settings to happen when the PC is inactive, but every couple-few weeks, when I suppose it's preparing and downloading a future update, my PC cannot even do basic functions. It takes a good minute+ to open a new webpage, or even task manager. A...
  6. Sick of Windows update making my PC completely unusable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows updates are making me sick

Windows updates are making me sick: So Windows 10 is great and stuff but during updates and "silent" updates my pc is becoming insanely slow. I can't use browser, steam, office. And then I have to wait for 10-30 minutes because suprise-suprise dear Microsoft, not everyone has ssd. So i'm just asking: is there...
  8. sick of the latest update

sick of the latest update: ive traeled the internet for months trying to get my bluetooth to work again , every suggestion these volunteers answering on here dont have a clue sending people in circles . to make it 110% clear microsoft disabled bluetooth in the last update claiming it was down to...
  9. Windows 10 is making me sick

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is making me sick: I currently have a Dell inspiron n4010 it came brand new with windows 7 installed. I upgraded it to windows 10 back in dec 2018 then updated it in april. Didnt used it again until this week. The wifi option is gone the driver Is missing on the listed drivers it only comes up...
  10. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...