Windows 10: HEY MY WIFI KEEPS CRASHING AFTER THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE FUCK ALL YOU GUYS HOLE YALL GET CANCER

Discus and support HEY MY WIFI KEEPS CRASHING AFTER THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE FUCK ALL YOU GUYS HOLE YALL GET CANCER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; FIX THIS ISSUES FAST IBECILE YOU GUYS CANT DO ANY GOOD FOR YOUR COSTUMER ALWAYS FAILS I HOPE YALL GET CANCER AND YOUR KID GETS IT TOO FUCK DUMB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FuckMicrosoftUpdate, Dec 14, 2019.

1. HEY MY WIFI KEEPS CRASHING AFTER THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE FUCK ALL YOU GUYS HOLE YALL GET CANCER

FIX THIS ISSUES FAST IBECILE YOU GUYS CANT DO ANY GOOD FOR YOUR COSTUMER ALWAYS FAILS I HOPE YALL GET CANCER AND YOUR KID GETS IT TOO FUCK DUMB MICROSOFT THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME I CANT EVEN LAST 20 MINUTES ON THE INTERNET AND IT CRASHES AND CANNOT CONNECT AFTER THAT.

:)

FuckMicrosoftUpdate, Dec 14, 2019
  2. [Ion] Win User

Hey guys...

Thank you for taking the time in this very sad day to let us know. I know that different people crunch for different reasons, but it really shows love when people take up crunching for reasons like this. I'm really sorry that you've lost your mother and step Dad to cancer now *Cry :cry:*Cry :cry:

I wish your step Mother the best of luck in her battle against cancer in the future *Toast :toast:

[Ion], Dec 14, 2019
  3. Hey guys...

Thank you guys, your kind words mean a lot to me. It's really hard for me to talk about it. Cancer has really affected me through out the years.. I've not talked a lot about why I crunch so hard.. and only shared with a few.. Buck, chicken, and Mussels about the loss of my mother in 2001, but today is a good day to share with the rest of my team. I'll not go into detail, because I don't think I can handle it now. I don't know how much faith I have in the next life, but it does help me to think that he is with my Mother now.

I've crunched under other names/teams in the past, but nothing serious until 2009 when my step Mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. I searched for something I could do to help. That's when I found Fold@TPU.. I always use to come to TPU in the past, but never more then to read. That's when I created a user name for myself to fold and then later to crunch. My step mother has been cleared of cancer since mid 2010.

Thank you guys again for your support!

Mindweaver, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

HEY MY WIFI KEEPS CRASHING AFTER THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE FUCK ALL YOU GUYS HOLE YALL GET CANCER

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

HEY MY WIFI KEEPS CRASHING AFTER THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE FUCK ALL YOU GUYS HOLE YALL GET CANCER

1. HEY MY WIFI KEEPS CRASHING AFTER THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE FUCK ALL YOU GUYS HOLE YALL GET CANCER - Similar Threads - HEY WIFI KEEPS

2. hey guys i keep getting a bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey guys i keep getting a bsod: im not really a pc expert or whatever but i need help because randomly my pc gets memory management bsods how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys-i-keep-getting-a-bsod/7ee0de5d-b197-4812-9330-6f4ec988d811
  3. hey guys i keep getting a bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey guys i keep getting a bsod: im not really a pc expert or whatever but i need help because randomly my pc gets memory management bsods how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys-i-keep-getting-a-bsod/7ee0de5d-b197-4812-9330-6f4ec988d811
  4. hey guys i keep getting a bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hey guys

Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  6. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  7. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  9. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!: I was wondering when MS ever asked any if they wanted their info stored on their cloud? I do not recall having been asked if I wanted MS to be the gatekeeper of my data and info. Frankly, it is MY data and I can store it at my own location.I was also wondering since when do I...
  10. Hey hey You You Get Off of My Cloud!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade