Windows 10: Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?

Discus and support Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I have my night light set to come on at 9pm every night. My screen is set to turn off on battery after after 3 minutes, However, when i Wake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Charley100, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?

Hello.

I have my night light set to come on at 9pm every night.

My screen is set to turn off on battery after after 3 minutes, However, when i Wake up the screen the brightness returns to normal and i have to manually set the night light again.

Is there a fix for this?

I have tried deleting the blue light folders within the registry as suggested in another post to no avail.

Thanks for looking

Charley x

:)

Charley100, Aug 29, 2019

2. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Night Light Settings

Separately from the Night Light, is the brightness options also disabled? If so, I might recommend these steps to make it work again:

1) Right-click Start button, choose Device Manager

2) Find the "monitors" section in the list and expand it

3) Right-click and uninstall every item listed under the monitors section

….. note: don't accidentally go to the "display adapter section", leave that one untouched.

4) Click the "scan for hardware" button on the toolbar up top (the icon with the magnifying glass inside it)

5) Try brightness and night light settings again

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 29, 2019
  4. turh Win User

Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?

night light

how do I get my night light to only appear on my right monitor and have the normal brightness on the left monitor?

Thema:

Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?

1. Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor? - Similar Threads - Hey night light

2. Night light and brightness not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light and brightness not working: Hi I'm Aanchal pandey and I have a lenovo laptop with windows 11 installed, my display doesn't seem to be functioning properly. The brightness and night light are not changing everything else seems to be working so far, can I get a suggestion on how to fix this issue. Regards...
  3. Night light and brightness not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light and brightness not working: Hi I'm Aanchal pandey and I have a lenovo laptop with windows 11 installed, my display doesn't seem to be functioning properly. The brightness and night light are not changing everything else seems to be working so far, can I get a suggestion on how to fix this issue. Regards...
  4. Night light and brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light and brightness: At what level should I keep both? submitted by /u/AyeILY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxl9n5/night_light_and_brightness/
  5. My night light slider is greyed out, how can I return it to normal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My night light slider is greyed out, how can I return it to normal: Pretty much what the title says, a few weeks back I could no longer change the night light slider, wondering how to fix this pic of the issue https://ibb.co/Krt5JRq...
  6. Night light is reset after wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Night light is reset after wake up: I have night light set up to turn on on the schedule. It works. I also have my screen turning off after 15 minutes of idle. The problem is the night light disappears after the screen is turned on. If I go to night light setting, it says it is turned on. If I turn it off and...
  7. Night light on monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light on monitors: How can I apply the nightlight feature to other monitors? I have a laptop as my main computer and two monitors connected by the Dell device. When I turn on the nightlight feature it only applies to the laptop. Thanks...
  8. Broken brightness setting and Night Light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken brightness setting and Night Light: Hello, Since scheduling night light I'm unable to change screen brightness setting. Night light strength adjustment also not working even in night light schedule "off" time. Turning off the schedule switch altogether solves night mode strength lock but global screen...
  9. Night light bug Need help from the support or normal people ^^

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light bug Need help from the support or normal people ^^: I have this problem I try everything in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-night-light/bf0757ab-b9e8-4d90-b399-a0d39121d24a#?page=1 but still I have it so Even that its been year since i have it but still they don't fix it so is...
  10. brightness and night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness and night light: I have been trying to reduce my brightness since I upgraded to windows 10 and its not working and also my night light option is no[ATTACH]t working . cant use it, its just blur. not active...